Dogs names?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Jack Russell/ Cairn Terrier cross is called Taz after the Tazmanian Devil (my favourite cartoon character), but he also gets called Tazzywoowoo, Woowee, Woo, Woof and Lickle Boy. Its no surprise the little s**t wont come back when called cos he probably hasn't got a clue what his proper name is :lol:

Had a German Shepherd named Nipper, still miss her, a fantastic intelligent animal and a true friend

Have had two cats, the first was Pussy and she was insane.  Woke up naked in bed one morn from horrible pain in my privates, they were being torn to shreds.  i grabbed what i thought must be a rabid rat or something and pulled it from under the covers and it was Pussy hissing at me.  i threw her rather roughly onto the floor and she never forgave me, the psycho.  When i got back from work she would be hiding in ambush somewhere to pounce on my neck and have a go at my face and then bolt off again.  She attacked my then girlfriend as well and she really hated the cat.  One day we found her in the washing machine when taking clothes out of it, a well washed dead cat.  Girlfriend swore she didn't know she was in there but i am pretty sure she did her in on purpose.

My second cat was a Russian Blue named Prince and he was amazing, we were best buddies.  i got him at the animal shelter and they had postponed putting him to sleep for two weeks because of how cute and gentle he was.  When happy he would swing his tail like a rodeo rope.  i gave him raw beef once a week and he growled while devouring it and it was fun watching him go, so much energy, he literally ran on the walls.  Had to let him go because of new house rules of no cats allowed.

Archived