"In the building" with Gary Rowett

Ellafella

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm Leo Ramb' but i'd be lion if i said i believe in all that stuff.

Mmm,bit of a flirt eh,utch:p. Take it that you don't like whingers,complainers,slackers and the ungenerous. 

8 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Mmm,bit of a flirt eh,utch:p. Take it that you don't like whingers,complainers,slackers and the ungenerous. 

Haha...but why would that just be applicable to someone born near the end of July?

Anyway, i do like some whingers! Some people are genuinely funny with their whinging, i work with a chap who could seriously whinge for Britain at olympic standard yet would do ote for for you and is a top bloke.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I'm a libra in the Mirror, and a Virgo in the Sun.

I was born on the cusp init.

Dya say 'Now then Darling' when you look in the mirror? Put a high factor screen on when yer go outside.Cuspies are always a bit odd.

Go on then (and just for you) tell me the date and I'll look you up and tell you (and the whole world) what you're like

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Haha...but why would that just be applicable to someone born near the end of July?

Anyway, i do like some whingers! Some people are genuinely funny with their whinging, i work with a chap who could seriously whinge for Britain at olympic standard yet would do ote for for you and is a top bloke.

Must look again,obviously meant wingers (calling you Alf from now on).Late July,eh. I feel sick -it talks of creative brilliance,Yuk. You see it goes from the general to the fine tuning.Book lists several famous people sharing same date. Anyone born June 14 will share the date with Boy George and................Donald Trump. Their 'thought for the day' is given as 'Nothing ventured,nothing gained'

Archived