"In the building" with Gary Rowett

Ellafella

8 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Must look again,obviously meant wingers (calling you Alf from now on).Late July,eh. I feel sick -it talks of creative brilliance,Yuk. You see it goes from the general to the fine tuning.Book lists several famous people sharing same date. Anyone born June 14 will share the date with Boy George and................Donald Trump. Their 'thought for the day' is given as 'Nothing ventured,nothing gained'

Boy George and Donald Trump eh?

One is a mixed up, troubled individual with very silly hair who is sexually deviant. The other is a pop singer,

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

23rd

God,I feel ill,but I said I'd do it.Will have to do it in parts,and the language is flowery.The first part of my sickness is that you share the date with Bruce Springsteen,Ray Charles,John Coltrane and Julio Iglesias. Little sideshows indicate lustrous hair and a love of chocolate.Your thought for the day is 'Don't worry kid,the wages of sin is birth ' (Derek Walcott). Will have to do the main course in several parts,because there's so much of it and I'm already covered in vomit.Why on earth did I volunteer to do this. Utch'll have to wait for tmw,when I can say my prayers.

1 minute ago, ramblur said:

God,I feel ill,but I said I'd do it.Will have to do it in parts,and the language is flowery.The first part of my sickness is that you share the date with Bruce Springsteen,Ray Charles,John Coltrane and Julio Iglesias. Little sideshows indicate lustrous hair and a love of chocolate.Your thought for the day is 'Don't worry kid,the wages of sin is birth ' (Derek Walcott). Will have to do the main course in several parts,because there's so much of it and I'm already covered in vomit.Why on earth did I volunteer to do this. Utch'll have to wait for tmw,when I can say my prayers.

I was brought up as a catholic ramb' so i'll say a few Hail Marys for ye this dark satanic night...seriously mate, i'm going to sleep well tonight dreaming of Boycie's lustrous hair :D and his love of Julio Iglesias :ermm:

Part 1.

This lovely creature,fair of face,full of grace (wish everyone would stop laughing,I can't concentrate),looks set for a good life.Blessed with an astute brain (sorry,got to stop for a bit-as the ad says 'this is happening') and the powerful child of early autumn's sex appeal,their only need is to stay true to themselves.The earthling's compliant nature means that they may sometimes abandon their ambition in the face of super persuasion.Young September 23 must listen to his or her heart and not the sensible advice of loving but misguided parents.

Why can't I type...I think it gets even worse. 

12 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Sounds like an excuse to me?

6 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Part 1.

This lovely creature,fair of face,full of grace (wish everyone would stop laughing,I can't concentrate),looks set for a good life.Blessed with an astute brain (sorry,got to stop for a bit-as the ad says 'this is happening') and the powerful child of early autumn's sex appeal,their only need is to stay true to themselves.The earthling's compliant nature means that they may sometimes abandon their ambition in the face of super persuasion.Young September 23 must listen to his or her heart and not the sensible advice of loving but misguided parents.

Why can't I type...I think it gets even worse. 

Wow.

That describes Boycie perfectly. 

I'm converted.

Pa a pop group,rt 2.

Quite a few may find that while they want to be writers,or join a pop group,or be a footballer, mum and dad say go for safety in the local bank or accountancy.But Sep 23 is not a natural librarian ,nor will he be happy sitting behind a glass panel serving people money with a smile.And many secretly think accountants are pompous know-alls (told you all there was something in this),living off the backs of others' inspiration.So there may be some early career changing as they switch back to their heart's desire.

2 more of the damn things.I'm taking a break. 

wondered where the pop group shot off to.

Part 3.

Many older people see themselves in the young Sep 23 and will move heaven and earth to help.They bring out the generous in most people and return that generosity.Many shine out in later life,rising to the top of their chosen path and shed an irridescent light all around.The men may fall out with their parents,but eventually make up.Both sexes can find fame and fortune and live in grand houses.Only some may suffer from delicate health.

Combined last 2 parts,so that's it.Will give utch just a brief glimpse,cos I'm shot for tonight.

24 July shared with Linda Carter,Amelia Earhart,Zelda Fitzgerald,Robert Graves (so that's where you get it from).Thought for the day:-

'The premature ejaculator's favourite orgasm battle cry is "I'm coming.I'm sorry" ' (Jerry Rubin,Mimi Leonard)

These people can be mixed up. (separate note).... they want big families,but like the rest of the world,some have starter difficulties.

Going to read the main part just to see how ill I'm gonna feel tmw.Nite

33 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Ramblur - those tablets you're on......are they actually LSD?

Long Since Departed.Heavens,what have I come back as?

Seriously mods,transfer this to another thread,or more are going to complain (preferably somewhere hard to find:D)

Anyone know what day SR was born?

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

No wonder I'm a cracking lad then ;-)

I'm on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagitarius.

Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend on the scorpio front.

Generous, idealistic, great sense of humour from the goat part.

Sounds about right ;-)

Bloody hell ronnie, you'll be believing in fairy stories soon, like a gifted young footballer having his playing career cut short by injury suddenly becoming a world class manager who won major titles with a once  great club and fluking a couple of cup wins with another club who have never been great. :ph34r:

Here you are then,utch,July 24 Part 1:-

"You can't help liking July24,who is attractive to other star signs because he is a leader.But people born on this day must balance their unusually volatile nature.Born on the Cancer-Leo cusp,the combination of crabby scuttling sideways and leaderly leonine bounding forwards causes tensions in the star lit chamber of their complex psycheology.One minute a plan is going well for these people,the next is devoted to stamping and the banging of doors.

People born on this day are charmingly decisive,but carry others along with their enthusiasms on the wings of empathy and communication.Mostly they runalongside their companions,rarely out in front.Teams work well for both sexes,where they initiate original work practices,with everybody's help.They are usually open to suggestion,even criticism.Some individuals go overboard for the more extreme Harvard work theories,but this is generally harmless and can be indulged a little.

You'll find quite a few in charities,where they keep things going without adopting the frequently drab-which denotes appallingly respectable-appearance,apparently mandatory in some organisations.

July 24 Final Part:-

"The sensuous Cancer streak,but the Leo broad sweep ,give rise to gardens full of stunning lavender in various shades.Honeysuckle perfumes the air all year round.Everything has 2 functions,visual and sensual.Males devote themselves a little more to multifunctional inventions about the house.They adore the idea of a stool that unfolds into a magazine rack.And they are fascinated with alternative ways to run a house,such as solar heating.

Most true Leos can't be bothered with such fiddly ideas.Their vanity requires a bigger stage. But once July 24 perfects something,you nearly always find that everybody else is keen to do just the same."

Finito,no more,tbtg. 

Archived