Baird can do the job in midfield

Curtains

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, curtains said:

Baird has done the job before but Guy is not a holding midfielder I've seen enough times to know that. 

People ar just joining the Guy bandwagon for some reason.

If Rowett puts him in im ok with that but he's not even fit at the moment. 

I'm not joining any bandwagon,just seeing a potential opportunity to see if the lad's up to it.If he is,then it's a big gain; if he's not,then we try someone else.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

They sent derby wrong forums and it was to late get new ones sent read it on radio derby twitter account.

B4 - The wrong part of the form was signed by the player. We obviously don't have the people to check a form was correct!

All Derby's fault - don't blame anyone else B4.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

B4 - The wrong part of the form was signed by the player. We obviously don't have the people to check a form was correct!

All Derby's fault - don't blame anyone else B4.

I don't know the backstory here...but if Keith was in Holland and sent the forms directly to the FA, there's nothing we could do about it? Or am I missing a bit here?

2 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

Baird and Huddlestone playing together could well contend for the slowest midfield ever witnessed...  :lol:

Remember seeing Bird paying CM for NI last season, he got beaten by a player but turned on the pace, tracked the player, caught up with him and................wham, scythed the guy down and got sent off. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12019/9983083/northern-irelands-chris-baird-receives-bizarre-red-card

Don't worry about the Bird he's got pace to burn!

7 hours ago, needles said:

I don't know the backstory here...but if Keith was in Holland and sent the forms directly to the FA, there's nothing we could do about it? Or am I missing a bit here?

Surely the form would have gone back to the club as there would have been club signatures on there as well. I can't imagine a player being asked to send forms directly to the FA.

Archived