Vydra has to start could be our exciting player this year

kyle mccabe

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am liking this 3-4-3 idea could also maybe a way of getting Huddlestone and Thorne in together.

Also in Wisdom we have our Azpilu...(?Spelling?) I heard one pundit talking about how it helps to have a half a full back in a back three.

Fozzy could also do a job in the back three but he would rock out wide and that position could get the best out of Anya.

Personally I would go with bryson or butters behind Martin and Vydra

The main catch is fitting in Johnny Russell, I think GR has a soft spot for him, however so do I, and I think he could cover wide mid or front two from the bench. (He does seem to come back and help cover very well when I have seen him)

Cannot see it happening though given the preseason

14 hours ago, lrm14 said:

Ask any Watford fan and they'll tell you that although Deeney is huge, he's exceptionally technical (like Martin) and that's what Vydra thrived off. We just have to hope that his form in the season Watford went up wasn't just a purple patch (ala Blackman).

That's what I liked about Deeney. He wasn't a thug. He had feet that worked, a touch and a lot of power to go with it. Proper handful as a CF. .... Just maybe we'll see Martin/Vydra .. I would love to see it .. But it won't work without the right mind set in midfield. 

Reckon this will be vyds year ,, he is a bloody good player despite the weird carry on of being our record signing but not getting in the team ,, last year was bloody bizarre when you look back at it now the dust has settled ,,,,, as has been stated elsewhere ,, vyds with martins lay offs and Hudds passing and vision could be electric 

2 hours ago, Dethorn said:

I am liking this 3-4-3 idea could also maybe a way of getting Huddlestone and Thorne in together.

Also in Wisdom we have our Azpilu...(?Spelling?) I heard one pundit talking about how it helps to have a half a full back in a back three.

Fozzy could also do a job in the back three but he would rock out wide and that position could get the best out of Anya.

Personally I would go with bryson or butters behind Martin and Vydra

The main catch is fitting in Johnny Russell, I think GR has a soft spot for him, however so do I, and I think he could cover wide mid or front two from the bench. (He does seem to come back and help cover very well when I have seen him)

Cannot see it happening though given the preseason

Really ? Wisdom ?

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh  Davis  Forsyth

Thorne Hudds

Lawrence   Vydra  Weimann

Martin

Im getting wood now at the thought of this.

18 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh  Davis  Forsyth

Thorne Hudds

Lawrence   Vydra  Weimann

Martin

Im getting wood now at the thought of this.

Against a mobile energetic midfield this team would get over run. 

Archived