Watch Sunderland vs DCFC Free on NOW TV

drgoodspeak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jake the ram said:

only just seen this.ive just tried it but it as finished.?

They promoted it to me as the chance to watch the Open golf and I'm sure they'll think of another reason to try to entice people with a free pass to try it out soon, possibly before this game. In fact, the start of the new campaign is an ideal moment for NowTV to showcase their services, so keep looking out (and checking the thread).

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I've thought of a great way of watching the match for free!

go abroad on holiday and watch Rams tv.

i don't know how I think em up.

Or use a close friends Sky Go login :whistle:

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I've thought of a great way of watching the match for free!

go abroad on holiday and watch Rams tv.

i don't know how I think em up.

Thought it was a fiver for individual games?

Sith Happens

Never used NowTv but did do this and set an account up, so ive got it for when i want to use it. I did wonder what would stop me setting up loads of accounts using different email addresses and getting loads free? I guess this is how those who sell them on ebay do it?

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Inmuch rather go but for me this is killing away games and fans attending games.

You have to remember other fans have work and family, not everyone has the time or the money to attend away games like Sunderland on a Friday night.

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Inmuch rather go but for me this is killing away games and fans attending games.

Reason people don't go youth is because it costs a bloody fortune. Plus everyone's wages have fallen effectively due to the economic climate over the last 10 years. If tickets were £20 and trains weren't privatised rip off pieces of s**t maybe I'd consider it. Instead I fill a trolley at Aldi. Priorities.

It used to be packed in there ever since changed way it lools it kepted derby fans away.

To other person theu reduce to 25 mate i do think preatty damn good.

And not just that if you live in derby you can use roadrider or other club travel.

Archived