Watch Sunderland vs DCFC Free on NOW TV

drgoodspeak

Just picked up an article from the local Sunderland rag on Newsnow. There's an offer on Now TV at the moment where you can pick up a free £6.99 day pass if you join them today. Not sure whether this applies to existing users of Now TV. I think the offer expires tonight.

I've just binned Sky Sports and intended to watch DCFC on Now TV this season, so that worked out nicely.

No catches, I registered, put my CC details in for future purchases and got the free pass to use when I want. Confirmation e-mail received.

I have to say that based on how many other new sources and stories are being regurgitated by the DET, this is one of the few cases where it would have had value to us all! But alas, no.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

I've just binned Sky Sports and intended to watch DCFC on Now TV this season, so that worked out nicely.

Worth noting as well that like with Sky's regular offering Now TV are happy for you to log in on a couple of devices - Me and the old man usually go halves on one when there's an away game on Sky and we each login from our own homes - £3.50 to watch the Super Rams from the comfort of my living room is a bargain (sometimes)

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

By the time you have it installed and contacted you are looking double that and note better than being there in person.

It's an online stream pass B4 so you can watch on your computer/NOWTV box, it's also free so won't cost a penny

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Ticket and roadrider shocker

And yes i give my dad my money

And like grimsby away because roadrider setting off to late we going in the car but i shall buy him some fish chips of if pub serves food i buy him a meal.

Good on you B4 I hope my kids are reading this.

Archived