Kit Numbers

AshfieldRam

Looking on the DCFC shop at the new shirt and as always, it gives you the option to personalise it with a players name/number. This to me is a nod that they're not looking to change the squad numbers of players who have already been assigned a number from last season. 

Does it not seem logical to give Tom Huddlestone the number 8 shirt instead of Anya? 

I imagine Andre Wisdom will take the number 2 shirt and Curtis Davies will end up being number 33 or something. 

(On a side note, Sheffield Wednesday making goalkeeper Joe Wildsmith number 2 and Steven Fletcher number 6 got on my nerves last season) 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Swear they haven't officially been announced yet?

Not yet. Last year we announced on 4th August. 

Just now, Hucknall Ram said:

He was 5 last season, 14 the season before

Ah yeah just checked thanks. I think it's because he played so little last season I can only see him in the number 14 in my head. 

One of Derby's accounts on twitter said yesterday they have no information yet as to when the kit numbers are announced. Personally I wouldn't get any players name or number until the transfer window shut.

I'm hoping there is a freshened look to the squad numbers. We have 2 + 10 free, id take 5, 7, 8 + 11 off Shackell, Russell, Anya + Bent as well. 

I do find it a little bit odd that they're offering the names and numbers on the back of the kit when they could change any day. Seems very odd. 

As long as we don't get some ridiculous kit numbers. Like wolves making Weimann 63 or that guy who get sent off against us number 50 

2 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

I do find it a little bit odd that they're offering the names and numbers on the back of the kit when they could change any day. Seems very odd. 

As long as we don't get some ridiculous kit numbers. Like wolves making Weimann 63 or that guy who get sent off against us number 50 

602 and a half is my lucky number. That would be my squad number, it I'd refuse to sign. 

3 hours ago, Gritters said:

I got my lad 19 with Hughes on the back last year. Weimann will never take his place.

I should think not. Who ever thought that Weimann could ever replace your lad.

Archived