Let's Get Off To A Flyer !!!!!!

Yani P

Just looking back at some stats for the past 4 seasons and was thinking - wouldn't it be great to get off to a flyer for a change - I am still a believer that it sets the scene for the season ahead and really helps the team confidence.

In the past 4 seasons our highest points total after 5 games played has been 8 points - lowest of 4 (that wasn't last season it was 15-16).

After 10 games we had a fairly respectable 19 points in the 14-15 season but only 12 in 13-14 and a truly abysmal 9 points last season !

Would be great to fly away with double figures after 5 and into the 20s after 10 - we can but dream :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be honest the football cant be any worse than what we witnessed at the start of last season , would love for us to get a win in the first 2 games and kickstart the season. I think we might catch sunderland in a hangover from the prem to be honest . After 5 games i think we will have 10 points

On 7/8/2017 at 13:57, Yani P said:

Just looking back at some stats for the past 4 seasons and was thinking - wouldn't it be great to get off to a flyer for a change - I am still a believer that it sets the scene for the season ahead and really helps the team confidence.

In the past 4 seasons our highest points total after 5 games played has been 8 points - lowest of 4 (that wasn't last season it was 15-16).

After 10 games we had a fairly respectable 19 points in the 14-15 season but only 12 in 13-14 and a truly abysmal 9 points last season !

Would be great to fly away with double figures after 5 and into the 20s after 10 - we can but dream :)

Less worried about a slow start than the annual xmas capitulation. 

Archived