Tweeting players

ramsbottom

13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I think, on careful consideration, that l would not be lying if l said "it's a no for me". To be fair, l doubt you have this one on your bedroom wall.

That was the time to strike. You don't see potential i-ram. Open your mind brother. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I think, on careful consideration, that l would not be lying if l said "it's a no for me". To be fair, l doubt you have this one on your bedroom wall.

I've removed your picture as I was eating my breakfast. Lucky you didn't get a warning as well.

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Well yeah, but no, but yeah, but no....

IMG_0163.JPG

The bird at the bottom, you need to be making moves now before the caterpillar opens its wings. 

3 hours ago, David said:

I've removed your picture as I was eating my breakfast. Lucky you didn't get a warning as well.

Should have let Google take him. 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

The bird at the bottom, you need to be making moves now before the caterpillar opens its wings. 

Should have let Google take him. 

Wasn't Google I was thinking off, the bacon I had just eaten almost came back up 

5 hours ago, David said:

Just for my understanding, and to avoid causing you angst or nausea, l am now assuming that my picture of Vicky Pa did not breach any Google guidelines, but that (you agreed with me) Alpha's fantasy woman isn't really up to much, albeit the picture was a tad unfair representation of her usual look. I see Vicky Po remains available for viewing - did 'she' not affect your breakfast too, or do you like the trackies look?

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just for my understanding, and to avoid causing you angst or nausea, l am now assuming that my picture of Vicky Pa did not breach any Google guidelines, but that (you agreed with me) Alpha's fantasy woman isn't really up to much, albeit the picture was a tad unfair representation of her usual look. I see Vicky Po remains available for viewing - did 'she' not affect your breakfast too, or do you like the trackies look?

You are correct and I had a similar Kappa jacket in blue as a kid, I have a connection with Vicky Pollard.

On 15.5.2017 at 14:01, philmycock said:

I used to just nod or a polite hello when I saw them in person around Allestree/Duffield/Darley Abbey, however now I live in Chilwell I don't see rich footballers just ordinary Forest fans :(

No online shenanigans for me!

Ilived in darley abbey allestree all my life and never seen a player other than Micklewhite when he lived on my housing estate back in the day.

I am sure I saw Cyrus Christie when driving through duffield a couple of months back though.

Just now, jagerbob said:

Ilived in darley abbey allestree all my life and never seen a player other than Micklewhite when he lived on my housing estate back in the day.

I am sure I saw Cyrus Christie when driving through duffield a couple of months back though.

Saw Bryson last week walking his dog down Ferrers Way, seen Keogh, Ward, Martin, Hendrick, Russell at various times in the past at Blenheim Parade/Park Farm and McClaren and the fit weather girl from  East Midlands Today in Duffield, not that I'm stalking or owt!

On 5/16/2017 at 21:44, philmycock said:

Saw Bryson last week walking his dog down Ferrers Way, seen Keogh, Ward, Martin, Hendrick, Russell at various times in the past at Blenheim Parade/Park Farm and McClaren and the fit weather girl from  East Midlands Today in Duffield, not that I'm stalking or owt!

Which one?

article-2699451-1FB36D0600000578-360_634

Kaye Forster is hot AF

maxresdefault.jpg

But for a plus size lady Anna Church is also very nice

I tweeted Albentosa when he left because I didn't like the abuse he was getting.

Hughesy once because he came and had a picture with one of my boy's when no-one else could be ars ed.

I usually include Keogh in any tweets about my lads health simply because he likes it when I tell him I've let Keogh know he's ok,I doubt he's ever seen one but it makes him feel better and that's all that matters.

Archived