Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thekingofbuxton said:

Isn't Buxton signing for Notts County?

Had a meeting on Friday lunchtime but don't know if that meeting went well?

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Buxton? For god's sake. I love the bloke but, c'mon. We getting Jamie Ward back as well?

Hossam Ghaly :D

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Surely Bucko would be wanting first team football at this stage of his career...would he get that here? Doubt it, backup for Davies? Both play left sided, would suggests 1 or both of Pearce & Shackell are close to leaving

Replacing Jason Shackell with Jake Buxton? Have I slipped into some sort of insane parallel universe where up is down and people eat ****?

From Rowetts interview about Wisdom being able to play CB means we can carry less bodies in the squad suggests to me he only wants 3 CBs then Wisdom & Baird as cover too...so Davies is 1, that leaves 2 out of Keogh Shackell Pearce? Seems there will be another CB in which suggests 2 out for the above mentioned are om their way, for us to be linked to 3 CBs in 2 days surely means something is close on the outgoing side

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Wasn't there a tweet or something put up by the Notts County bloke saying that they'd had a good chat but he thought Jake was championship bound?

Yes that was before their meeting though.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Replacing Jason Shackell with Jake Buxton? Have I slipped into some sort of insane parallel universe where up is down and people eat ****?

Shackell for me is still our best CB and not really had a chance under Rowett due to injury

Archived