Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Rowett sacked 

Zola comfirmed as new manager vowing to clean up yet another Rowett mess!

Fawaz to take over club and Rams forced to play on Racecourse as Pride park becomes huge white goods showroom.

New shirt sponsor to be announced in a few weeks but clubs owners in advanced talks with huge local food chain "George's tradition" and new 70 year multi hundred pound deal mooted to be on the table. 

Forest to sign Hughes on a free with Rams to pay half his wages as part of the deal. 

Rest of first team squad contracts all cancelled by mutual consent with Fawaz wanting a young vibrant side to lead Rams into a new era of success.

All under23 squad given first team numbers and already on team sheet for opening championship fixture against as yet unknown opponents. 

(Hinton you should not joke about such things) 

8 minutes ago, ColchesterRam said:

Itl be the Joe Ledley link at a guess.

Yeh i reckon it will be Ledley.

Would happily sell Pearce Christie Bryson for Davies Wisdom Ledley - would almost cover the cost to buy them 3 with the 3 outgoings with a huge increase in quality imo

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Personally I think if Wisdom signed for Brum we werent really too keen on signing him.

If both Derby and Brum are interested, providing we are able to strike a deal with Liverpool, I'd expect him to sign for us.

I hope anyway.

Mackworth has spoken, and so, as god is our witness, the prophecy shall come true*

*prophecy may or may not include: enough money spent to feed the 5000 and wages of biblical proportions

Archived