Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wow...what insight.

"You want to sign some players and you might sign some players. You also might sell some." Nuwtfly, 22/05

"There are people in the world who play professional football" cheron85 22/05

Just now, Venkman 2 said:

This clown is unusually quiet regarding us. Rush gone, Nixon quiet!!! 

Coincidence? 

Credit to MM :thumbsup:

On 5/26/2017 at 12:29, Seth's left foot said:

Nixon has blocked me purely for pointing out last year that if you throw enough stones eventually one will hit the target, regarding his 'gossip'.

This was after a run of his insights regarding us coming to nothing.

In Nixon's case, throwing **** to a wall and it sticking is probably a better analogy...

GR has already stated that he likes to do the deals before things get in the press - I suspect we've just tightened up on the 'leaks' (some of which were no doubt deliberate in order to unsettle potential targets).

A lot of the stuff in the press is just lazy journalists knowing that we're having an overhaul and adding our name to the list of interested clubs whenever there's a possible story.....

21 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

GR has already stated that he likes to do the deals before things get in the press - I suspect we've just tightened up on the 'leaks' (some of which were no doubt deliberate in order to unsettle potential targets).

A lot of the stuff in the press is just lazy journalists knowing that we're having an overhaul and adding our name to the list of interested clubs whenever there's a possible story.....

Think the fact the details are few and far between suggests any info is coming from the clubs we're negotiating with. It'll be in Newcastle's interest to reveal derby are haggling over the Hanley fee, pulls in more clubs who might give it a shot 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Nixon tweet earlier 

wisdom chance, Watkins better chance, Boyd fair chance, Mooy no chance. I could have gathered that!

He just guessing. :lol:

Archived