Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, YouRams said:

We're interested in Harrison Reed according to a saints twitter page? 

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Quite probably a loan, central midfielder.

I think it's just a rumour that's it. 

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

99% of what's posted on here are rumours so why should this be any different?

Because I can't see anything that linked to Derby County Football Club. I didn't say another posts on here are rumours. 

6 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Interesting that Rowett has said he wants 2 or 3 more in on an interview with talksport, got to be looking at at least 6 players going out with him wanting to have a smaller squad too

Based on players that have been linked with moves away - Keogh Christie Hughes Ince Camara - I would say 6 outgoings is possible, maybe more when you think Pearce, Shackell, Weimann, Russell, Blackman + Bent are all likely to be able to look for a move too

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Based on players that have been linked with moves away - Keogh Christie Hughes Ince Camara - I would say 6 outgoings is possible, maybe more when you think Pearce, Shackell, Weimann, Russell, Blackman + Bent are all likely to be able to look for a move too

Nobody's really safe in the squad bar Carson, wisdom and Davies obviously, if the price is right then players will be gone would hope that it's the likes of bent, Blackman, Pearce 

As for players coming in two I'd like us to sign are Glenn whelan and Ollie Watkins, the third being a winger possibly 

12 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Nobody's really safe in the squad bar Carson, wisdom and Davies obviously, if the price is right then players will be gone would hope that it's the likes of bent, Blackman, Pearce 

As for players coming in two I'd like us to sign are Glenn whelan and Ollie Watkins, the third being a winger possibly 

Not sure why Carsons safe?

15 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'd say the same. I guess this tweet is linked to:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/20/do-uncertain-southampton-future-means-harrison-reed-could-be-wit/

Which is basically an opinion. We have been linked with him before, though.

Thanks, that's probably why then. Yeah i know we've been linked with him in the past (was it in January this year?) 

3 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Best keeper we've had for a while would be hard to replace?

Ok I concede. He's definitely the best keeper we've had since grant.

would rather play Mitchell though then sell him £12.50 to Everton when we get relegated next season! 

Archived