Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

46 minutes ago, FunkyRam said:

Would love to see Chalobah on loan or a cheeky 5m loan fee for Loftus Cheek. 

I personally think Thorne is finished ala Barker

Chalobah looks a lazy player and was probably the worst of the lot yesterday - gives me the impression he's already 'made it' when in actual fact he's nowhere near.

Do you really think we would throw away £5m on a one-year loan?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/14/2017 at 16:55, B4ev6is said:

Well seem to be struggleing for money.

Yes, B4. Why are the Rams trying to offload players like Ince and Hughes - I thought they were 2 of your main stars.

I think the problem has been caused by giving "cushy" long-term contracts to the likes of Bryson & Shackell.

A couple of years back, it seemed like "money was no object" to Mel Morris.

8 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Yes, B4. Why are the Rams trying to offload players like Ince and Hughes - I thought they were 2 of your main stars.

I think the problem has been caused by giving "cushy" long-term contracts to the likes of Bryson & Shackell.

A couple of years back, it seemed like "money was no object" to Mel Morris.

You really are quite bitter. Guess you highlighted Shackell because he was one of your players who wanted to leave and Bryson because he gave you the brush-off.

I could ask why Burnley are desperate to get rid of Keane? Dyche next to go I reckon.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You really are quite bitter. Guess you highlighted Shackell because he was one of your players who wanted to leave and Bryson because he gave you the brush-off.

I could ask why Burnley are desperate to get rid of Keane? Dyche next to go I reckon.

Dyche to Palace? 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Chalobah looks a lazy player and was probably the worst of the lot yesterday - gives me the impression he's already 'made it' when in actual fact he's nowhere near.

He's made over 100 England U21 appearances, talk about stagnating. He'd get a move to the lower PL off his reputation and the fact he wore a jacket with a Chelsea badge on it when he sat on the bench.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Thought Murphey and Baker were worse but hey that's the beauty of footballing opinions.

Fulham spent nearly that on a loan and almost got them promoted.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How about tommy smith from ipwhich town could be our 1m to 2m i say worth a punt.

He only played a handful of games last season due to a pretty nasty back injury and I don't think he'd really improve on Keogh, Davies, Wisdom or Shackell anyway.

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But he playing for new zealand today and looks sharp and playing well.

I must be watching a different game to you. He has hardly touched the ball or had any form of influence on the game. Thinks his name has been mentioned maybe 10 times all game.

New Zealand have been utterly dominated by a bang average Russia side who are ranked 63rd in the world and their sole tactic is to lump it back to front at woods head as see what can happen.

8 minutes ago, KBB said:

I must be watching a different game to you. He has hardly touched the ball or had any form of influence on the game. Thinks his name has been mentioned maybe 10 times all game.

New Zealand have been utterly dominated by a bang average Russia side who are ranked 63rd in the world and their sole tactic is to lump it back to front at woods head as see what can happen.

Although he has just had a free header from a corner hacked off the line.

What about the other tommy smith who plays for huddersfield as well? 

With tommy lawrence, tom cleverley, and tom barkhuizen in midfield with tom huddlestone holding 

And tom ince up front 

Sponsored by tom tom?

Archived