Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, Derby_Dean said:

Derby Dean says that Rowett will sign 3 more players and offload 2 by the end of the transfer window, one of the players to be signed will be Ryan Ledson

Don't know who he is but got a strong feeling that Ince or Hughes will be sacrificed to generate funds one player,above all,of love us to sign is Tom Lawrence from Leicester.Did brilliantly on loan at Ipswich and could do the same for us ??

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derby_Dean said:

Derby Dean says that Rowett will sign 3 more players and offload 2 by the end of the transfer window, one of the players to be signed will be Ryan Ledson

So after being told to reduce the size of the squad, he will increase it by 2.

Well done.

1 minute ago, rcarso1 said:

Tom Lawrence from Leicester,just spent the season on loan at Ipswich. He's class?

He's good player but he wants Prem football though. 

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Yes he is class. But he's no where near as good as Ince.

Agreed. 

Just now, rcarso1 said:

Signed it early May this year.Scored 9 times in 57 games.I think we can do better than him!

Think he had injury that's why? But I'm happy with Martin Nugent Vydra Bent for now. 

2 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Pity,him on one side and Ince on the other would scare defences shitless!

Alexis Sanchez will do. :ph34r:

Just now, rcarso1 said:

ACL I think? I'd be very surprised if both Vydra and Bent are still here when the season starts.IMO,one will be leaving.

Correct ACL and came back towards to end of the season. 

5 hours ago, Derby_Dean said:

I'd like to see Matty palmer from Burton come in he's a good talent, and also Clarke Harris from Rotherham no denying he's a proven championship goal scorer.

Couldn't get in the Albion team in the latter part of the season, and is way too lightweight 

1 minute ago, muzzamurray said:

Tom Huddlestone. £2mill release clause :ph34r:

Let just raid some of them for the banter. :ph34r::lol:

I wish we could adopt a stoke style strategy of scouting the B teams of the likes of Barcelona. There are a few 21+ year old players who will never make the cut for the first team and could potentially pose as bargains. I also would like us to look at the likes of Jon Toral who seemed to perform under Rowett. Mind you I'm impressed by the Curtis Davies transfer and have 100% faith in Rowett

1 minute ago, Waffle said:

I wish we could adopt a stoke style strategy of scouting the B teams of the likes of Barcelona. There are a few 21+ year old players who will never make the cut for the first team and could potentially pose as bargains. I also would like us to look at the likes of Jon Toral who seemed to perform under Rowett. Mind you I'm impressed by the Curtis Davies transfer and have 100% faith in Rowett

Rowett's interview is quite telling. He says we have 5-6 number 10's which is unhealthy situation. So you can basicly drop the idea of another one coming in, I'm afraid.

Archived