better today than a few years back

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five years ago today since we left Paul Green at home whilst we played Barnsley in case we got a bid as he had six months left and we couldn't even afford to keep him. Paul Green!!!

This is exactly why I'm glad we're bullies now. **** Fulham's feelings, we've been mugged off enough ourselves.

31 minutes ago, cannable said:

Five years ago today since we left Paul Green at home whilst we played Barnsley in case we got a bid as he had six months left and we couldn't even afford to keep him. Paul Green!!!

This is exactly why I'm glad we're bullies now. **** Fulham's feelings, we've been mugged off enough ourselves.

International was Greeny though. Sought after. 

Just like keogh. And 10m hendrick. 

Just saying like. Funny old world innit. We seem to have improved in line with eire :thumbsup:

I still remember being stunned about the Rasiak deal. It seems weird now, and I was probably being very naive, but it was still early in the season so I didn't quite comprehend what a clueless idiot Phil Brown was and was convinced we could push for promotion if we kept Rasiak.

15 hours ago, Anon said:

I still remember being stunned about the Rasiak deal. It seems weird now, and I was probably being very naive, but it was still early in the season so I didn't quite comprehend what a clueless idiot Phil Brown was and was convinced we could push for promotion if we kept Rasiak.

Poor Phill Brown had the rug pulled from under him.

Archived