Derby third kit for 6 year old??

Parsnip

Can anyone help me out here? I want to buy a green third kit for my 6 year old but the DCFC megastore website seems to jump from the 3/4 year olds kit - to the 7/8 year olds kit?? Am i being stupid? Can anyone send me a link to the 6/7 year old kit? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could get my son any of the kits. Seems like it impossible to get a kids Derby kit in the Philippines. 

If anyone has a second hand kit in good condition even if it is a few seasons old, that would fit a 7 year old  and are willing to post it to the Philippines. I would be happy to pay for it.  

11 hours ago, Raminphilippines said:

I wish I could get my son any of the kits. Seems like it impossible to get a kids Derby kit in the Philippines. 

If anyone has a second hand kit in good condition even if it is a few seasons old, that would fit a 7 year old  and are willing to post it to the Philippines. I would be happy to pay for it.  

If no one obliges i'll get you one when I'm next down mate.

1 minute ago, Raminphilippines said:

Thanks.

When you say "when I'm next down" do you mean you come over here or next time your down in Derby? 

Well,I am planning a trip to Oz at some point but which is a bit closer but yes Derby.I'll see what I can get and send it.

Be a couple of weeks though.

20 hours ago, sage said:

Buy the 7/8. He will grow into it. We all got told that as kids. Pass it on. 

Plus it'll shrink in the wash. Get the smaller size and after it's first washing machine run the lad will look like the Incredible Hulk

Archived