Derby third kit for 6 year old??

Parsnip

Can anyone help me out here? I want to buy a green third kit for my 6 year old but the DCFC megastore website seems to jump from the 3/4 year olds kit - to the 7/8 year olds kit?? Am i being stupid? Can anyone send me a link to the 6/7 year old kit? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could get my son any of the kits. Seems like it impossible to get a kids Derby kit in the Philippines. 

If anyone has a second hand kit in good condition even if it is a few seasons old, that would fit a 7 year old  and are willing to post it to the Philippines. I would be happy to pay for it.  

11 hours ago, Raminphilippines said:

I wish I could get my son any of the kits. Seems like it impossible to get a kids Derby kit in the Philippines. 

If anyone has a second hand kit in good condition even if it is a few seasons old, that would fit a 7 year old  and are willing to post it to the Philippines. I would be happy to pay for it.  

If no one obliges i'll get you one when I'm next down mate.

1 minute ago, Raminphilippines said:

Thanks.

When you say "when I'm next down" do you mean you come over here or next time your down in Derby? 

Well,I am planning a trip to Oz at some point but which is a bit closer but yes Derby.I'll see what I can get and send it.

Be a couple of weeks though.

Archived