Alex Mowatt - Barnsley FC

RamsPolls

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Barnsley? 

Not Barca?

Well, this is not what the fine folks of Leeds told us would happen. Hughes to Rotherham anyone? 

Both Cook and Mowatt were going to be better than Hughes according to Leeds' fans. One has played one game for Bournemouth and the other is moving to another Championship team. 

article-2229783-15E9CDE2000005DC-657_468

From his wikipedia page:

2016–17 season[edit]

On 5 August, Mowatt was given the squad number 27 shirt for the 2016–17 season with Marcus Antonsson taking over the number 10 shirt previously held by Mowatt. It was at this time mowatt got the monk on and went down town to sup 15 pints and get a kebab, fully refreshed he went on a 3 day Fifa 16 bender until his fingers fell off. [34] On 9 January 2017, Mowatt scored his first goal of the season in Leeds' 2–1 FA Cup win against Cambridge United.[35]

:D

Seriously was thinking we should move for this guy. Major talent. Let's see if he rediscovers himself at Barnsley.

on side track, great business for Barnsley this window! Inevitable they were losing Hourihane, but to get in Matty James and Mowatt, good business for them. They have a genuine shout at the playoffs.

10 hours ago, Ewetube said:

From his wikipedia page:

2016–17 season[edit]

On 5 August, Mowatt was given the squad number 27 shirt for the 2016–17 season with Marcus Antonsson taking over the number 10 shirt previously held by Mowatt. It was at this time mowatt got the monk on and went down town to sup 15 pints and get a kebab, fully refreshed he went on a 3 day Fifa 16 bender until his fingers fell off. [34] On 9 January 2017, Mowatt scored his first goal of the season in Leeds' 2–1 FA Cup win against Cambridge United.[35]

:D

That's my kind of humour @Ewetube:lol:

This a strange one in my opinion. I know Mowatt has dropped down the pecking order in the last 6 months, but if we turfed out a 21 year old former player of the year on a nominal undisclosed fee I'd be extremely annoyed.

Archived