Ulloa 1.7m rejection

Derbylad92

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Just seen leicester reject a offer of 1.7m if they are offering money like that him how much do people think you could get him for/how much they would offer him maybe it could be worth a 3m bid or even a loan till end off the season what do people think? 

I think punctuation would make that more readable. 

26 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I think punctuation would make that more readable. 

Its not a english exam, but if it helps 

Just seen leicester reject a offer of 1.7m  for ulloa, if they are offering money like that for him, how much do people think you could get him for/how much they would offer him. Maybe it could be worth a 3m bid or even a loan till end off the season what do people think?

3 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Just seen leicester reject a offer of 1.7m  for ulloa, if they are offering money like that for him, how much do people think you could get him for/how much they would offer him. Maybe it could be worth a 3m bid or even a loan till end off the season what do people think?

You missed the pound signs and his name should start with a capital letter.

3 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Translation:

I have just read that Leicester have rejected an offer of £1.7m for Ulloa. If such a paltry fee is being offered for him, how much do people think that you could actually get him for, i.e. what offer might tempt Leicester to part with him? Perhaps it could be worth a £3m bid, or even an enquiry about a loan until the end of the season. What do people think?

;)

Saw the same on Sky. They were talking a £10m pricetag just weeks ago. Sure it will hit at least double that before they sell, which could be a bargain, but I doubt regardless of price that a) we'd be interested after signing Nugent, Or b) he'd choose us over the Spanish top flight. 

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

You missed the pound signs and his name should start with a capital letter.

Its in euros mate

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Translation:

I have just read that Leicester have rejected an offer of £1.7m for Ulloa. If such a paltry fee is being offered for him, how much do people think that you could actually get him for, i.e. what offer might tempt Leicester to part with him? Perhaps it could be worth a £3m bid, or even an enquiry about a loan until the end of the season. What do people think?

;)

And sorry im dyslexic thanks for helping 

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Please confirm whether the £1.7 million is for a loan until the end of the season or a permanent transfer. If the latter I would snap their hand off. If the former I would still take it. He is a very good championship striker

Permanent its on skysports http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10740493/leicester-reject-1-7m-bid-from-alaves-for-leonardo-ulloa-sky-sources

13 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Its in euros mate

And sorry im dyslexic thanks for helping 

I'm afraid some people think it's a spelling exam when posting on here. Don't worry about it pal. 

Personally I like ulloa , but I can't really see how we could fit another striker in unless one goes out which again I can't see. 

Nugent- just come in , enough said 

Vydra- can't play for another club this season and although some fans seem to have written him off Mac hasn't 

Bent- contract up at the end of the season and he's playing the best football he's played in a derby shirt . 

15 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'm afraid some people think it's a spelling exam when posting on here. Don't worry about it pal. 

Personally I like ulloa , but I can't really see how we could fit another striker in unless one goes out which again I can't see. 

Vydra- can't play for another club this season and although some fans seem to have written him off Mac hasn't 

Bent- contract up at the end of the season and he's playing the best football he's played in a derby shirt . 

Bent got a option for further year mate. 

30 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Couldnt agree more but according to the telegraph theres a new link for ross mccormack so must still be looking at attackers  http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-in-new-ross-mccormack-link/story-30080223-detail/story.html

Archived