A fridge too far

ramsbottom

Gary Brazil is favourite now, its changed that much it tells me one thing...no one has a clue.

I am surprised he pulled the trigger without having a replacement lined up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Clough sending him back where he came from...

Apologies..... the jokes already been done..... please go back where you came from  :p

Fawaz really is clueless if he thinks inviting Collymore along for advice is of any use whatsover, its just another poor attempt at brown nosing the Forest faithfull.

If he really wants advice from ex Forest people why on earth does he not pick up the phone to Frank Clark, or maybe Clark has blocked him.

36 minutes ago, David said:

Pearson going to Forest and dicking us at the City Ground would be another chapter for the Derby County 16/17 annual

Surely we can just change the date in crayon on the 15/16 book, I've been doing that to my Derby annuals for the last five years, the story's pretty much the same and I think we all know how it ends.

To be fair Collymore probably knows more about English football and Forest history in his little finger than Fawaz.

If Fawaz is open to listening this could be good for them, how many CEO's has he gone through tho? Comes across as a bloke that wants to go it alone, it's his toy.

Collymore just needs to connect him to the right people and not stay away but listen and take on board what people are advising him. 

Archived