A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

As soon as the take over bottomed out Gary Rowett turned his back on the prospect of working with the Air Con Loon. 

So all things considered this has got Sergeant Ostrich written all over it, isn't he a red dog too?

Them 2 together..... it doesn't bode well does it :blink::lol:

If Pearson is a red dog that would explain his performance as manager at Derby. Talk about agent Nigel. 

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

As soon as the take over bottomed out Gary Rowett turned his back on the prospect of working with the Air Con Loon. 

So all things considered this has got Sergeant Ostrich written all over it, isn't he a red dog too?

Them 2 together..... it doesn't bode well does it :blink::lol:

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

If Pearson is a red dog that would explain his performance as manager at Derby. Talk about agent Nigel. 

Thought he was Notts County.

3 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Nobody with any sense will take over that shambles. 

Rowett was linked with a prem job i think he could get a top championshio low prem job. If he went forest his reputation would be in tatters 

they're a joke, theyre going down & i hope they stay down  

Billy Davies - The Third Coming, for when Slippery Seconds is too good.

I would be surprised if Rowett takes it but who knows.

Billy Davies in fairness to them would probably save them from relegation, he gets the best of out poor teams, god we should know.

If Fawaz has any sense (and yes i know he hasnt) appoint someone like Davies on a contract to the end of the season then review it then.

Forest dont need someone to build something right now, they need someone to do fire fighting and get them through to the end of the season.

12 hours ago, I Am Sheep said:

I generally agree with you, apart from the fact that I hate Forest and I hate their fans.

As much as some might disagree with me, I want the club to crash and burn in the most spectacular way possible from top to bottom.

I respect your opinion, and I think there are a few that share your opinion.

Mine is I don't really want to see a club disappear, however if the fans don't realise, think it is great to have a cockwonble in charge, choose to ignore and don't do something about it, they they get what they deserve.

1 hour ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Slippery seconds ? it was always sloppy seconds in my day, all the way up to "rice pudding fifths"

You're probably right - but never having partaken in that particular 'pleasure' I wasn't sure.

46 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I've placed a £25 bet on Nigel Clough to be next manager. 10-1 at Betvictor.

The only way it will happen is if they wait until the summer to make a permanent appointment, he wont leave Burton mid season.

28 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The only way it will happen is if they wait until the summer to make a permanent appointment, he wont leave Burton mid season.

He did when we were in the S H I T 

Archived