Pearson's transfer window

Sparkle

Listening to Pearson on R5 talk about Vardy going thru a bad patch and coming to him saying he wanted to go back to Fleetwood. And Pearson saying how strikers need confidence and that they bigged Vardy up - couldn't do that for Martin could you you d***head Pearson!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Listening to Pearson on R5 talk about Vardy going thru a bad patch and coming to him saying he wanted to go back to Fleetwood. And Pearson saying how strikers need confidence and that they bigged Vardy up - couldn't do that for Martin could you you d***head Pearson!

How about blaming the people who appointed Pearson. 

They knew he played 4-4-2. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Probably trying to get his old job back...

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why, did they tell Pearson to get rid of Martin?

It really annoys me that Mel and Sam and most of the fan base wanted Pearson and now it's all forgotten.

They knew he play 4-4-2 and Martin was a 4-3-3 man which suits McClaren. 

The owners sacked McCLAREN , Clement , Wassall , Pearson didn't they. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Never invited to the breakfast club. 

Did you give Mel good advice and did it work .

Is Eddie still posting mate. 

Couldn't take everyone, wasn't there to tell Mel how to run the club, I'm not that arrogant with my opinions. 

Eddie last on Wednesday, his absence has been noticed, hope he's well. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Couldn't take everyone, wasn't there to tell Mel how to run the club, I'm not that arrogant with my opinions. 

Eddie last on Wednesday, his absence has been noticed, hope he's well. 

I hope Eddie is ok also. 

Hope DCFC are a bit more open as they seem to have gone a bit quiet regarding Pub tours etc .

Maybe they  just want to keep a low profile regarding PR. 

5 hours ago, curtains said:

It really annoys me that Mel and Sam and most of the fan base wanted Pearson and now it's all forgotten.

They knew he play 4-4-2 and Martin was a 4-3-3 man which suits McClaren. 

The owners sacked McCLAREN , Clement , Wassall , Pearson didn't they. 

Not entirely sure that's true. We don't know what Pearson told them in order to get the job. Maybe he said that Derby just needed tweaking to get up - which is what a lot of people on here were saying - and they assumed by that he didn't mean a complete change in the way we play.

Pretty sure Martin played in a 442 when at Norwich. No idea why Pearson assumed he couldn't do that here, especially having brought in Vydra who works well with big target men.

35 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Not entirely sure that's true. We don't know what Pearson told them in order to get the job. Maybe he said that Derby just needed tweaking to get up - which is what a lot of people on here were saying - and they assumed by that he didn't mean a complete change in the way we play.

Pretty sure Martin played in a 442 when at Norwich. No idea why Pearson assumed he couldn't do that here, especially having brought in Vydra who works well with big target men.

So you are saying Clement and Pearson hoodwinked Mel to get the job. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

So you are saying Clement and Prarson hoodwinked Mel to get the job. 

Not saying that at all. I'm saying we don't know what he said at all so to assume that they knew he would play 442 is a bit of a leap.

Clement played 433, but wrongly thought that a more defence-first attitude would help us and the attacking flair could be turned up a notch later. I'm pretty sure Mel agreed with that.

4 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Not saying that at all. I'm saying we don't know what he said at all so to assume that they knew he would play 442 is a bit of a leap.

Clement played 433, but wrongly thought that a more defence-first attitude would help us and the attacking flair could be turned up a notch later. I'm pretty sure Mel agreed with that.

Mel clearly knows nothing about Football and he thinks Football can be run like a business .

Archived