Pearson's transfer window

Sparkle

Would say anya is still going to come good, watching him recently (and watching Baird of recent I can see him and Christie battling for RB next season. Won't write vydra off until I've seen him next season. We all wrote johnson off at the end off last season but he's come good this year 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

When?

The first occasion was a 2-0 victory over Chesterfield in the FA Cup when McClaren opted for a 3-5-2 formation with Martin and Bent up top.

The switch was never likely to be seamless and the teething problems could clearly be seen. They changed to 4-4-2 in the second half.

The other occasion Martin and Bent started was against Brentford at home in April when Derby went 4-2-3-1 with Martin in the middle of the trio behind Bent.

I am sure there were others too

22 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

The first occasion was a 2-0 victory over Chesterfield in the FA Cup when McClaren opted for a 3-5-2 formation with Martin and Bent up top.

The switch was never likely to be seamless and the teething problems could clearly be seen. They changed to 4-4-2 in the second half.

The other occasion Martin and Bent started was against Brentford at home in April when Derby went 4-2-3-1 with Martin in the middle of the trio behind Bent.

I am sure there were others too

Second half was a diamond with Martin at the tip and he created two one on ones. 

Brentford was a ****-show, they battered us and we were a mess second half, Martin was playing left wing for much of it!

What about Wigan when Martin came on at half-time and both he and Bent scored?

Watford when Martin came of with 14 minutes left and created a one on one for Bent? 

The beginning of 13/14? Six in eleven starts for Martin, four in 10 for Russell…

Archived