Mascarell to sign for Valencia

richinspain

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And people try to say which of our players are good enough for the top flight.

We have had Valencia players and Man United and England players on our bench. 

Maybe it's about the 'fit'

Good luck Omar. If you play DM though and don't improve your discipline I think it might be a short Valencia career. 

Decent player though imo. 

14 hours ago, jagerbob said:

So thats why frankfurt are doing so well... they arent actually playing that tragic footballer anymore.

Played 15 games and only lost ONE when he played. He been decent enough for them. Hardly 'tragic footballer'

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

And people try to say which of our players are good enough for the top flight.

We have had Valencia players and Man United and England players on our bench. 

Maybe it's about the 'fit'

Good luck Omar. If you play DM though and don't improve your discipline I think it might be a short Valencia career. 

Decent player though imo. 

To be fair he might play for Man Utd and England but Lingaard is not, and never will be, a Man Utd and England player.  See Tom Cleverley.

5 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

To be fair he might play for Man Utd and England but Lingaard is not, and never will be, a Man Utd and England player.  See Tom Cleverley.

He must be doing something right. He wasn't good enough for Derby but he's now not just playing in the PL but he's playing at the top of it.

Same with Lee Grant and possibly Omar.

People talk about who's good enough for the PL like there's a test you have to pass. 

Valencia are really struggling at the moment because of that Clown Peter Lim. Hopefully he does well but it shows how badly things are behind the scenes that the likes of Mascarell are expected to come in to replace the likes of champions league calibure players like Enzo Perez. Bet he wishes he never left Benfica now 

5 hours ago, McLovin said:

Valencia are really struggling at the moment because of that Clown Peter Lim. Hopefully he does well but it shows how badly things are behind the scenes that the likes of Mascarell are expected to come in to replace the likes of champions league calibure players like Enzo Perez. Bet he wishes he never left Benfica now 

Could be that it might not happen after all. The manager has just resigned, a month after joining!

5 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Could be that it might not happen after all. The manager has just resigned, a month after joining!

Not surprised. Valencia were one of my favourite clubs growing up but that idiot Peter Lim has destroyed the heart and soul of the squad and club, especially with his relationship with Jorge Mendes . That's the problem when you get foreign owners with no clue about the game.

15 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not surprised. Valencia were one of my favourite clubs growing up but that idiot Peter Lim has destroyed the heart and soul of the squad and club, especially with his relationship with Jorge Mendes . That's the problem when you get foreign owners with no clue about the game.

Yes, he promised so many things when he first took over. I had friends telling me how they would rule not only Spanish but also world football. Then he started bringing players and managers in that he already owned, and then putting complete novices as manager when things were already going badly. Did anyone seriously consider Neville capable of turning Valencia into a top team? He's supposed to be one of the richest men in the world but I don't think he's put a Euro into the team so far.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Has he still got money in Salford?

I think he is still the Majority shareholder with 50% 

the rest, gary, pip, butt, giggs & scholes have 10% each 

im pretty sure he bank roles Neville's and giggs' property development around manchester. Sure he funded the majority of that hotel football 

2 minutes ago, cannable said:

He's started most games for Frankfurt and they're fourth in The Bundesliga.

Yeah, pretty sure he played when they beat Dortmund and drew with Bayern as well, clearly turning out some good performances to stay in a successful team.

Fair play to him, nice to see him doing well, didn't suit us at the time but he was clearly a young lad with a lot of potential, great to see him start to realise it in a good side.

Archived