Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

18 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Haha see what you did there! Apologies, I won't take away anything from bricklayers, wouldnt want to divide multiple opinions, sum people might get offended!

Just now, Monty said:

Of course there's a probability bricklayers might be offended but it's standard on this forum for deviation into punnery at the slightest opportunity 

Please stop this right away. It's painful.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

No I won't. This has happened so many times. People love the attention. If you're different, brilliant, if you're not, we'll never see you post again

Fair enough. Like I've continously said it's a matter of waiting. Innocent until proven guilty I believe is the saying. Wait till he leaves Forest, then slate me if I'm wrong about the move to Derby. I won't be wrong however.

5 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Fair enough. Like I've continously said it's a matter of waiting. Innocent until proven guilty I believe is the saying. Wait till he leaves Forest, then slate me if I'm wrong about the move to Derby. I won't be wrong however.

You're his agent and I claim my 50 pence.

4 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

But it doesn't really matter does it. When he doesn't sign you will simply not post again as you are not a ram. 

If he does sign you can claim you actually knew. Signing a player has a 50/50 chance he either does or he doesn't.

7 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

If you are wrong I can imagine that you'll get a horrendous slating! If you log back in of course. 

9 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Why are you so confident about this

2 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

But it doesn't really matter does it. When he doesn't sign you will simply not post again as you are not a ram. 

If he does sign you can claim you actually knew. Signing a player has a 50/50 chance he either does or he doesn't.

"50/50 chance he either does or doesnt" hahaha!! Not sure thats how the odds work lad! Brilliant.

6 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Any of you lot trying to tell me I'll never be back etc etc, if any of you want a bit of money on Lansburys future I'd be happy to! 

70 posts in just over 24hrs that some going. 

If you're right or wrong it don't matter to me as I'd rather we didn't sign him TBH. But, I've had a field day at work in Notts today purely on the back of this. 

Archived