Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

8 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Lansbury won't move till takeover complete. Takeover to be done by Tuesday, deal in place already between new owners and Derby for sale of Lansbury. Derby highest bidders. Player prefers a move to Watford - they won't pay. Lansbury to be announced a Derby player in the week. Waiting game.

Bold statements from you sir. I'd be happy just to finally beat Villa to a signing above anything else :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Lansbury won't move till takeover complete. Takeover to be done by Tuesday, deal in place already between new owners and Derby for sale of Lansbury. Derby highest bidders. Player prefers a move to Watford - they won't pay. Lansbury to be announced a Derby player in the week. Waiting game.

Are you kev ?

5 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Looking forward to read the excuses on Tuesday onwards. Popcorn is ready standby. 

fat head bruce as admitted  to bidding for Lansbury   ..but  not heard a thing from the gumps     very intriguing     especially as Dexter Blackstock is allegedly  acting as Lansbury,s agent   ..its just s farcical at the gumps    anything is possible  :lol:

Just now, jb12345 said:

Come back to me next week lad.

Oh, I will be mate, you can be certain of that!

Don't get me wrong, if you're telling the truth, I'll be singing your praises louder than anyone on here! But if not, prepare to get asked what size trainers you wear and how good your German is. 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Oh, I will be mate, you can be certain of that!

Don't get me wrong, if you're telling the truth, I'll be singing your praises louder than anyone on here! But if not, prepare to get asked hat size trainers you wear and how good your German is. 

Size 10 trainers, B in German.

Next questions please.

Just now, jb12345 said:

Size 10 trainers, B in German.

Next questions please.

OK, seeing as you asked.

Why would an academy coach have any knowledge of the deals struck by an incoming ownership group? Especially ones revolving around senior, first team players?

52 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Tell you what JB, if you're right then you have earned yourself Buxton level cult status in your first few posts. . .

Get it wrong and you will follow in the footsteps of Adam Rusty, God rest his soul

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Tell you what JB, if you're right then you have earned yourself Buxton level cult status in your first few posts. . .

Get it wrong and you will follow in the footsteps of Adam Rusty, God rest his soul

I'm right.

22 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

OK, seeing as you asked.

Why would an academy coach have any knowledge of the deals struck by an incoming ownership group? Especially ones revolving around senior, first team players?

This is word from Gary Brazil, Head of Academy. I'm no psychic, don't know where he heard it. Also my Dad is a close friend to Sam Rush from WMG, he has confirmed Derby have been in the latter stages of negotiations with new owners.

Take from that what you will, be as sceptical as you like. I understand your fear of being let down. Like I said, waiting game, we'll see how it unfolds this week.

1 minute ago, jb12345 said:

This is word from Gary Brazil, Head of Academy. I'm no psychic, don't know where he heard it. Also my Dad is a close friend to Sam Rush from WMG, he has confirmed Derby have been in the latter stages of negotiations with new owners.

Take from that what you will, be as sceptical as you like. I understand your fear of being let down. Like I said, waiting game, we'll see how it unfolds this week.

its not the fear of being let down    as  i think Lansbury   will almost certainly sign for Villa   and at the moment  its becoming a fiasco  , drama   ..but  i envisage like most people on this forum      youve made  feasibly  12 posts at the most     but your adamant  that Lansbury will sign for us  .. i cant speak for anyone else     ..  but i feel due to your first post being very assertive pertaining Lansbury     i just feel skeptical of your posts   its not a personal slur towards you 

Amazing how so many have been drawn in and are now clinging on to the word of some randomer who has joined in the last 12 hours and treated us with his knowledge in his very first post.

In other news, have you lot heard that gullible has been removed from the dictionary?

2 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

I'm seeing  lot of pessimists with a strong fear of let down. Bet my bottom dollar he's a Derby player by end of the week.

Not pessimists - realists.

We are linked with a hundred players every window, and occasionally a cockwomble. Some come to fruition, most are bullshit. Some of the bullshit even seems plausible at the time.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Amazing how so many have been drawn in and are now clinging on to the word of some randomer who has joined in the last 12 hours and treated us with his knowledge in his very first post.

In other news, have you lot heard that gullible has been removed from the dictionary?

It's been moved. It's now next to 'bridge'.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Sorry, my post is less credible because it's my first post? Not sure that makes sense. Have to start somewhere, only just made an account as I've only just become aware of it. Not a Derby fan personally so didn't previously have an account.

Believe what you want, come the end of the week you'll see, and I'll have the last laugh. Oh so sceptical.

13 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Hope you haven't just got someone sacked and ended your dad's friendship! :lol:

Archived