Trivia: Prawn Sandwhich Brigade

FindernRam

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Only time I use my phone at a game is to post a photo on here pre-match. Not a chance at home matches as the wifi is so crap but can usually manage it at away games. 

As for people coming and going, there's two young guys near me who come late,  go down 10 minutes before half time, come back up late. Sometimes don't come back at all. So it's not just the prawn sandwich brigade.

When we score their goal celebrations are completely over the top and we're getting pushed about and clonked on the head.

This week a different guy altogether came back with one of them and the two of them were passing a whisky bottle back and forth. (They sit on different rows) If you're on here guys just cut it out. I'm so close to reporting the pair of you. 

I know one of you has already been in trouble for kicking a kid in the concourse. I don't want to be a party pooper but you might show a bit more consideration for others. 

I agree with @Boycie - they sound like beer-throwers.

Report them.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spend the whole match on the twitter on my phone abusing players and their families. Usual saturday sausagestream is

Player x isn't trying

Player x is having worst game ever

Player x is a useless see you next tuesday

Player x has got an ugly wife

Player x should f off and die

(Player x scores)

Ei aye ei aye ei aye oh, up the football league we go

2 hours ago, jono said:

I like prawn sandwiches especially if the Mayo is a good one. Excellent with salt and vinegar crisps and a glass of chilled Chablis. :ph34r:

You'll be pleased to hear @jono that for next season Mel is having the stairs widened, so me and you will be able to go straight into the box without having to decant from our sedan chairs for any tiresome steps.

:D

32 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

You'll be pleased to hear @jono that for next season Mel is having the stairs widened, so me and you will be able to go straight into the box without having to decant from our sedan chairs for any tiresome steps.

:D

Thank heavens for that ! .. Now will someone peel me a grape, I'm a fan you know 

Archived