Derby v Pearson

PistoldPete2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

We have a fairly poor record against Nigel Pearson teams don't we?

Can't think of a game that we won? 

Don't think he was in charge of the 2-1 Home win against Leicester in 2013 was he?

I tell a lie. He was incharge.

This home win was part of there play off Season before they won the league the year after.

Paul Lambert to be offered job in next 24 hours, be officially announced in 48 hours..... won't be in there me for game tomorrow. Pat Murphy states.

37 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Paul Lambert to be offered job in next 24 hours, be officially announced in 48 hours..... won't be in there me for game tomorrow. Pat Murphy states.

Wolves officially announced that Rob Edwards would be taking charge of the game yesterday.

23 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They're really tight and have old cars even though they could afford much better than 51 plate and 03 plate?

Just because the plates are 51 and 03 doesn't mean their cars aren't newer. Once you've bought a personal plate you can roll it on to each successive new car. You just can't put it on an older car to make it look younger, if you see what I mean.

They may still be tight, though :) 

5 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Just because the plates are 51 and 03 doesn't mean their cars aren't newer. Once you've bought a personal plate you can roll it on to each successive new car. You just can't put it on an older car to make it look younger, if you see what I mean.

They may still be tight, though :) 

I am fully aware of that, I just think personalized plates are draft / a bell end marker ;)

I once knew a geologist whose initials were T.A.M. brought himself the number plate "GE04 TAM" and he was really chuffed with it. Everyone else just thought he had an 04 car. 

21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I am fully aware of that, I just think personalized plates are draft / a bell end marker ;)

I once knew a geologist whose initials were T.A.M. brought himself the number plate "GE04 TAM" and he was really chuffed with it. Everyone else just thought he had an 04 car. 

HEY! 

I have a personalised plate! 

Then again... I am a bell end :whistle:

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

HEY! 

I have a personalised plate! 

Then again... I am a bell end :whistle:

It's just my take on it, I wouldn't put a bodykit and spoiler on my motor, I buy old cars and run em into the ground then get rid.

Other people enjoy having a nice or new car, some like personalizing and making it theirs, its all cool. :thumbsup:

I appreciate a nice motor, but once got lumped with debt for one after being made redundant. 

I just get a bit tickled by private plates that look like they date "03" or "51". 

Archived