Let's not get carried away...

wixman1884

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ninos said:

Odds 66-1 last I checked ... they'll shorten again:thumbsup: after tonight too  

I watched the Sky repeat last night think the bookie said that was to go up.  Let's be greedy. Think I'll have a punt before tonight then :lol:

35 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I watched the Sky repeat last night think the bookie said that was to go up.  Let's be greedy. Think I'll have a punt before tonight then :lol:

Thought about it but we are too far off and we aren't that good ... I bet on promotion at 14-1 which I think is very doable with a miracle turnaround 

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Thought about it but we are too far off and we aren't that good ... I bet on promotion at 14-1 which I think is very doable with a miracle turnaround 

We are only 7 points off the play-offs and I think if we get in them we will certainly have a chance. In terms of quality I don't think we are any worse then the teams around the play-offs right now. Don't think we will get autos though as I expect Norwich and Newcastle to run away with those places. 

1 hour ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

We are only 7 points off the play-offs and I think if we get in them we will certainly have a chance. In terms of quality I don't think we are any worse then the teams around the play-offs right now. Don't think we will get autos though as I expect Norwich and Newcastle to run away with those places. 

As you say it's only 7 points. However as things stand there are a number of teams in the championship who are better tan we are. It's not a given that those teams are going to go into decline. Some may even improve. I hope we can get into the top 6, but its going to be extremely challenging.

Archived