Only Connect (football version)

Bridgford Ram

32 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Were hebberd sage forsyth and gregory members of the team that achieved back to back promotions in the 80s?

They are and by default you are close to the group answer. On got 3 of the 4 names correct though.  It may be that the other group (there are only 4 possibles for that one) will be the easiest way of getting the 4 as 7 of the 8 players could sit in this one.

30 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

And then the rest all scored against us for clubs we transferred them to. 

No sorry.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Which leaves sage gregory hebberd 

, and goddard as the last group. So were they Cox signings in the old div 3?

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

thought you already had the answer, part of successive promotions.

I'm sure Goddard signed in the first division, O'hare to Saunders' Hector I believe King Arthur said.

Just now, reveldevil said:

Don't have an answer, but please may I set the next wall?

you can for me duck. I haven't got one ready and this is a bit obscure for a youngster like me. I'm thinking things like Radio Presenters, Question of Sport captains etc.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Don't have an answer, but please may I set the next wall?

Of course.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

you can for me duck. I haven't got one ready and this is a bit obscure for a youngster like me. I'm thinking things like Radio Presenters, Question of Sport captains etc.

No and no. And sorry if this is too old.

Just now, Bridgford Ram said:

Might she be able to help?

I doubt it. She's recently had a brain tumour removed and has only started speaking this month. I can say this with a smile of course cos she's making an amazing recovery :D  She's my number 1 fan!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I doubt it. She's recently had a brain tumour removed and has only started speaking this month. I can say this with a smile of course cos she's making an amazing recovery :D  She's my number 1 fan!

Good luck to you and your nan. 

One of my saddest memories was visiting mine after a 6 month gap in which time she'd been ravaged by liver cancer. 

Keep her close. :thumbsup:

Archived