If had mels doe

archied

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Bloody hell getting rid of every senior player would be a stretch, but there's certainly some bad eggs in our team and we need a clearout, but why didn't Pearson do this when he had the chance In the summer is the real question.

Because there isn't a squad full of bad eggs, only a manager determined to do things his way even when the players struggle with that!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because there isn't a squad full of bad eggs, only a manager determined to do things his way even when the players struggle with that!

I do agree with that don't get me wrong, if you read my comments in other threads I'm firmly Pearson out haha, but I still feel we should have had a clearout of the bottlers in the summer, and brought in some mental strength

Pearson has done the right thing,in giving our expensive collection of players a chance to show why the club brought them

Can you imagine the reaction if 8 players went ,most of them failing to justify the fees and wages that we payed.

Melt down from the fans for not giving our squad a chance,,This club needs direction and Mel has made a decision.

And he knew that certain players would  just sit on their contracts,And in the Derby way our fans would give the changes time,and watch the club evolve,over the next 3 seasons,When the progress of the club can be evaluated.

Their could be a few on social media that want instant success ,and admire Forest-Leeds-and many more clubs that to discuss the next manager or the scapegoat known as Head Coach every season or in a good year perhaps 2 or three  changes,while of coarse still spending millions,untill the club is in a financial mess,..

No not us we do it the Derby way patiewnce

Archived