Beer Thread

Cisse

I thought that The Offie in Leicester stocked it, but I've checked their website and can see no sign of it. At about £8 a bottle elsewhere, I'd think twice about it - but then I'd probably buy one just to compare with Brewdog's Libertine.

Out of stock at Beautiful Beers

http://www.beautifulbeers.co.uk/stone-arrogant-*******-ale-72-650ml.ir?cName=beers-american-stone-brewing

Cheers Eddie.

Sitting by the pool, necking icy cold 330ml cans of Dorada and San Miguel here in sunny Fuerteventura.

I will continue thus theme later in bars by the beach and later still in bars serving burger and chips and other such gourmet delights.

Sitting by the pool, necking icy cold 330ml cans of Dorada and San Miguel here in sunny Fuerteventura.

I will continue thus theme later in bars by the beach and later still in bars serving burger and chips and other such gourmet delights.

GTFO!

Not bad, but I'll raise.

Here it's +16 Celsius and sunny, so pretty much perfect weather to start season!

So I'm off to play/jog around the pitch, but I'm sure one beer ain't enough afterwards. I have couple Ridgeway Quadruples in my car with spirits waiting so I just need to find someone who'll drive after the game...

Not bad, but I'll raise.

Here it's +16 Celsius and sunny, so pretty much perfect weather to start season!

So I'm off to play/jog around the pitch, but I'm sure one beer ain't enough afterwards. I have couple Ridgeway Quadruples in my car with spirits waiting so I just need to find someone who'll drive after the game...

All nice, but the thermometer here is reading 24 in the shade.  :cool:

Just got back from a lush steak on the beach and back on the Dorada. Easy life.  :p

Anybody tried Chimay Blue 2013 ? Tastes totally different than ever before. Have they made some changes or are there a bad batch in our stores ?

Haven't tried it yet. I thought that the Chimay White / Tripel wasn't so good last year, so whether the yeast has 'evolved' a bit or not I don't know.

Just off to Liquid Treasure to pick up some more expensive bottles to drink on my birthday.

Mty brother-in-law mentioned to me the other day that there's a big shop in Matlock that sells a good range of stuff, does anyone know what that is?

Sainsburys