more tech advice required

Mostyn6

13 minutes ago, David said:

Thats what mine are, active noise cancellation, you will struggle to find any bad reviews, only downside is the price but if you use them a lot it's worth investing a bit. I've had sooooo many different pairs in the last couple of years that I gave up on and either returned or stuck on eBay it's nuts, had these around 3 months now and I'll guarantee you won't hear the plane.

http://www.whathifi.com/bose/quietcomfort-25/review

£300, he only wants them for frigging flying :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

£300, he only wants them for frigging flying :thumbsup:

You're sending him DJ'ing headphones, is he doing a set on the plane?

Can get the Bose much cheaper, paid around £160 for mine reconditioned from the Bose shop, wouldn't even know they've been used

3 minutes ago, David said:

They are over the ear, if you're getting wax on the outside of the ear I'd get down to the doctors!

Well I used to have a problem with an overproduction of ear wax about the same time I sent a pair of used Bose headphones back to Bose :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Well I used to have a problem with an overproduction of ear wax about the same time I sent a pair of used Bose headphones back to Bose :ph34r:

Calling BS, you wouldn't touch these Bose as they're not for DJ's and Carl Cox doesn't wear them :whistle:

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

Your right me ole mucker, I sent an Audi back to the dealership because it had an upgraded (b£%&#@£s) Bose sound system fitted :lol:

Didn't know you could get sound systems fitted inside corgi cars, must of cost a bob or two?

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I've gone full-on "go hard or go home". May as well. If I go for a cheaper option, I'll only upgrade next time and pay twice!

This is a bonus I'm giving myself for all of my hard work :) 

ScreenHunter_810.jpg

They'll be fine, and as they're Bose they'll take them back no quibbles if you don't get on with them.

I'd have gone for wired ones and saved a few quid, seeing as you can't have bluetooth on an aircraft.

Archived