DCFC Fans - Transfer Deadline Day Podcast

Day

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Cracking podcast gents

Listen to all the podcasts and have to say Alex would be a cracking permanent signing, not Chris Weale granted ? but would be a great addition, speaks sense and have to agree with the vast majority of what he says.

Keep up the good work fellas 

In answer to your format question, I like the chatty stuff but I also like new guests to answer some questions at the start about their fandom so we know who we are listening to  

Ps David you have taken descriptive prose to a whole new level. Sunk without a trace. :o

11 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Cracking podcast gents

Listen to all the podcasts and have to say Alex would be a cracking permanent signing, not Chris Weale granted but would be a great addition, speaks sense and have to agree with the vast majority of what he says.

Keep up the good work fellas 

Only the 'Vast' majority? Not literally every word? You over critical barstool you ? Cheers Notts, appreciate the kind words, though the boys will have to smash their own FFP to get me in on a permanent.

Much like Chris Weale I'll accept payment in tea and biscuits but gluten free bourbons don't come cheap. 

1 hour ago, Alex W said:

Only the 'Vast' majority? Not literally every word? You over critical barstool you ? Cheers Notts, appreciate the kind words, though the boys will have to smash their own FFP to get me in on a permanent.

Much like Chris Weale I'll accept payment in tea and biscuits but gluten free bourbons don't come cheap. 

Surely we can't match the United Nations peace keeping wages?

if we can, my agents on the blower in t'morning!

Archived