Strange Ticket Office response

AndyB

I went to the ticket office today to buy two tickets for the Carlisle home game. As the tickets are all the same price I thought we'd sit in the West Upper, as I did at the Grimsby game. The ticket office response was that I can only buy my season ticket seats and can't buy West Upper seats until they go on general sale on the 18th. I find this a bizarre response for a match at which we're expecting the ground to only be about 1/3 full!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I went to the ticket office today to buy two tickets for the Carlisle home game. As the tickets are all the same price I thought we'd sit in the West Upper, as I did at the Grimsby game. The ticket office response was that I can only buy my season ticket seats and can't buy West Upper seats until they go on general sale on the 18th. I find this a bizarre response for a match at which we're expecting the ground to only be about 1/3 full!

In fairness, if you weren't allowed to purchase your normal seat because someone had taken it, that wouldn't be right either.

Can't see the problem, wait a bit if you want to sit elsewhere.

9 hours ago, AndyB said:

I was expecting to be allowed to buy two seats not sold as season tickets.

AndyB are you an arctic cat prowler?

If so get your leather gloves on these and sit wherever you like!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TWO-2-HIGH-BACK-BLACK-SEATS-FOR-ARCTIC-CAT-PROWLER-REPLACES-OEM-1506-925-MM-/151888805615?hash=item235d473eef:g:tiEAAMXQTghRMZSz

Archived