Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

My thoughts exactly. Can't find anything about the Magpies making a bid or even showing any interest. Wasn't sure what a gimp is so checked the Collins dictionary. It's a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame. Or a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains. Oo-er should we be saying this Ed Dawes is either? Though I'm pretty sure he is a dork. 

Am amazed have you never seen Pulp Fiction

6 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Am amazed have you never seen Pulp Fiction

No, never. But my point is that I think it inappropriate if not libellous to call someone a derogatory slang word for a disabled person, or a sexual fetishist 

On 11/08/2016 at 10:43, Theowl said:

No one knows that's the point. But derby fans on here and twitter go on like it's a fact .

there no way FF would go to derby there would be nothing you could offer I'm that we couldn't

if you don't think that's the case your deluded 

He as stated that he loves it at Wednesday and wants to end is career with us 

end of thread 

unless you accept our bids. As we still looking for cover for our 1st team 

Why didn't any mods end the thread after this? He loves Wednesday and wouldn't want to leave, the end.

2 minutes ago, dan sw said:

Im a wednesday fan .dint get me wrong ff is a class act but do ya really want a player with attitude he has shown re fusing to play as far as i concerned derby can have him 

Err yes. 

Archived