Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I have no idea if other clubs are in for Forestieri im afraid. Not seen anything concrete from anywhere that they have bid. 

I just knew he wasnt in their squad today. 

Ah there you are mr itk. Have we made a new bid? Is any bid imminent? 

He'll go to Newcastle or Norwich imo.

I'm personally thinking we need to ship out some of our lot before we replace them, which is why this season will be a mid table transitional season, and if some of our fans can't hack it then stay away from the forums etc lol.

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

He'll go to Newcastle or Norwich imo.

I'm personally thinking we need to ship out some of our lot before we replace them, which is why this season will be a mid table transitional season, and if some of our fans can't hack it then stay away from the forums etc lol.

So you are saying we should do worse than last season? People won't stay away from the forums. They are passionate about what happens to there club! The club needs back ups and additions not a clear out! It also needs NP to accept that he needs to play to the players strengths. 

I don't like a bloke that throws a tantrum to get what he wants (money in this case), if he's refusing to play why the f*** would we want him here?, aren't we giving BJ some abuse because of his "lack of effort" last week.. I'd hate to sign him because of his blow out this week at Sheff Weds, let him go to Newcastle, the two deserve each other. 

Feel sorry for Sheff Weds tbh, they signed him and paid him his wages, and after all that he went missing in the big one in May.. 

Archived