Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching udders at man city in the fa cup replay. 

Huddersfield have made a load of changes. The commentator is describing this both as"evidence of the strength of squads in the championship " and also "a sign that Huddersfield are behaving like a premier league club".

Now weren't we getting carpeted by shearer et al when we did something similar against Leicester? 

BTW they've also got a useful looking massive Danish midfielder called billing. 

45 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Watching udders at man city in the fa cup replay. 

Huddersfield have made a load of changes. The commentator is describing this both as"evidence of the strength of squads in the championship " and also "a sign that Huddersfield are behaving like a premier league club".

Now weren't we getting carpeted by shearer et al when we did something similar against Leicester? 

BTW they've also got a useful looking massive Danish midfielder called billing. 

Where did they suddenly get all these 'strong' championship players from and why can't we go to the same shop?!

Brum 0-1 Leeds. HT

Bit like watching Derby. All the ball, most of the attacking, can't finish. Lose a goal which could have easily been prevented. Lovely finish from Wood, but Shotton should deal with the long better.

Like the look of David Davies for Brum. Gets everywhere. Tesche unlucky with a long range effort crashing off the crossbar.

14 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Leeds fans proving their intelligence by banging on the window by the Sky presenters :lol:

Like a zoo. Seriously. 

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

But Mings too. In fact, you might say that had he seen the stamp, it wouldn't have got to Ibrahimovic's elbow in the face.

He was on the pitch playing, he elbowed him, doesn't matter what went before.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

He was on the pitch playing, he elbowed him, doesn't matter what went before.

Indeed but I think you misunderstand my point. I was saying that had the referee done better initially, Ibrahimovic wouldn't have been looking for revenge on Mings because Mings wouldn't have been on the pitch.  The refereeing didn't necessarily work in Man Utd'd favour.

Mind you, he just gifted them a penalty, which very much worked in their favour.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Mind you, he just gifted them a penalty, which very much worked in their favour.

I've stopped watching I hate Manure at the best of times.

So if Ibrahimovic had been sent off previous then Man U might have scored the penno? :D

Archived