Club DCFC

Ram@Lincoln

Derby County Football Club is delighted to announce a new strategic partnership with Delaware North which will deliver the best corporate hospitality and events in Derbyshire.

Club DCFC – the new joint venture between the football club and the global hospitality company – will operate all hospitality and catering at the club’s iPro Stadium on Pride Park.

It is the first time a football club and a hospitality organisation have fully integrated their operations together.

The ground-breaking partnership, which begins this month, is structured to reflect the ambitions of Derby County Owner and Chairman Mel Morris and is primarily focused to collectively improve the experience fans receive in all areas of hospitality and catering.

More info:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/derby-county-delaware-north-launch-club-dcfc-3197609.aspx?

I thought we were getting rid of Delaware North as Mel finally understood that the food and drink is massively overpriced and not that great in quality?

I remember him speaking out publicly regarding the price of a cup of tea. Wasn't that part of the reason of giving us all a free hot drink last year?

I'm definitely not impressed with this as I was under the impression that Derby were taking back the catering rights at the end of the contract with Delaware North. I'll continue to bring the packed lunches and bottle of pop from home.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the club will have more of a say in how things are run and will be able to make decisions regarding the price and quality of the stuff they sell now and are not just getting paid to let Delaware do what they want.

Archived