16/17 Captain Conundrum

Day

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 16:30, EastHertsRam said:

I'm looking forward to Shackell telling Pearson to eff off after being told to applaud the travelling fans like he did to DW at Rotherham. :whistle:

I hear that NP always carries nutcrackers with him just in case.....

Oh, and a nuclear armed hairdryer.

Not to mention the death lock strangle hold he can expertly apply in a trice.

Quiff man would run a mile!!!

I'd be pleased to see Thorne or Bryson in the role, even Ince if he could take his game to the next level - but I think Nigel loves talented grafters and Bryson and Thorne are skillful and work their asses off every single game. (They're always positive too). Hughes and Fozzy are too for that matter. Names like these seem to be getting the preseason armbands fwiw. Keogh is fine but time for a change.

10 hours ago, Ninos said:

I'd be pleased to see Thorne or Bryson in the role, even Ince if he could take his game to the next level - but I think Nigel loves talented grafters and Bryson and Thorne are skillful and work their asses off every single game. (They're always positive too). Hughes and Fozzy are too for that matter. Names like these seem to be getting the preseason armbands fwiw. Keogh is fine but time for a change.

Ince as captain? I think I've heard it all now. 

9 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Why is that relevant? 

It would be the same criteria as was presumably used by dyche in giving the job to shackell at Burnley. You believe that he is the best man for the job.

Why is it relevant that one player has been successful as captain and another hasn't, dunno...

Archived