EFL Cup v Grimsby Town - Ticket News

The clash with the Mariners will take place at the iPro Stadium on Tuesday 9th August 2016; kick-off 7:45pm.

Adults - £7 Season Ticket holders / £10 Non-Season Ticket holders

Senior Citizens (65+) - £5 Season Ticket holders / £7 Non-Season Ticket holders

Under 18s - £5 for all supporters

2-12s - £1 for all supporters

Discount for Season Ticket Holders will only be available if purchased before 5pm the day before the match (Monday 8th August). No Season Ticket discount is available if purchased on the day of the game.

All Season Ticket Holders have to do to claim their discount is quote their Fan ID when purchasing their ticket. Please note that Season Ticket Holders who wish to purchase additional tickets for friends or family members during the General Sale period must assign these tickets to the supporters who will be attending. Due to the Season Ticket discount that is available until 5pm on Monday 8th August, only one ticket can be purchased per Season Ticket Fan ID.

The club will be opening all areas of the stadium for this tie and as such Season Ticket Holders will have their 2016/17 seats reserved for them to buy during the first period of sale.

Sale Dates are as follows:

•From 10am Thursday 7th July 2016 - Online only, with counter and telephone sales starting at 9am Friday 8th July 2016. All 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved * for them to buy up until 5pm Wednesday 13th July 2016. 

•From 9am Thursday 14th July 2016 - All unsold seats will be released for Home Members to purchase online only with counter and telephone sales starting at 9am Friday 15th July 2016.

• From 9am Thursday 21st July 2016- General Sale for all remaining seats will start at online only, with counter and telephone sales starting at 9am on Friday 22nd July 2016.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

It's only ticket news ;)

Now someone's altered the title of this thread my comment appears pretty dumb. It's all so very 1984. He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past. :p

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Now someone's altered the title of this thread my comment appears pretty dumb. It's all so very 1984. He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past. :p

It was me, soz, missed your comments - deleted now.

3 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I know you are excited Derby_EnglandLoyal, but you can get tickets for £7. Offering 10 to 15K is a bit over the top.

Hat/Coat - Taxi

Who said I'm excited? Please let me know how many we got against Southport in th FA Cup so no it ain't over the 'top' at all. It's called realistic. 

:)

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I know you are excited Derby_EnglandLoyal, but you can get tickets for £7. Offering 10 to 15K is a bit over the top.

Hat/Coat - Taxi

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Who said I'm excited? Please let me know how many we got against Southport in th FA Cup so no it ain't over the 'top' at all. It's called realistic. 

:)

It was meant as a joke, matbe I should have written it like this?

I know you are excited Derby_EnglandLoyal, but you can get tickets for £7. Offering £10,000 to £15,000 is a bit over the top.

Hat/Coat - Taxi

Archived