Thorne out off pre-season?

Carl Sagan

35 minutes ago, eustonstation said:

He looked quite limpy as he walked into the first day of training on Monday. And a photo of him on the physio table showed quite a bit of swelling and discoloration. 

Dr. EustonStation, MD (not completed or, for that matter, begun).

He contracted an infection

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a get well soon from me George. We will need you.

meanhwile I can't help thinking Jamie Bruiser Hanson will be chomping at the bit to nail down a starting place. I have a sense that he is the sort of player that might thrive under the new gaffer 

On 7/7/2016 at 16:11, ramsbottom said:

We've see first hand what happens when we try and get players back into the side when they're not ready.  Big Nige stated he's an important player but no need to rush him back.  Are you gonna argue with him??? 

No. He's bigger than me. :whistle:

PistoldPete2

With our toughest games occurring in the first 6 of the season, we will need at least a loan signing, for CDM .

On 06/07/2016 at 21:42, eustonstation said:

He looked quite limpy as he walked into the first day of training on Monday. And a photo of him on the physio table showed quite a bit of swelling and discoloration. 

Dr. EustonStation, MD (not completed or, for that matter, begun).

The photo of him on a boat with his bird on his instagram the other week showed some redness like there was an infection brewing, said to the wife at the time as it looked similar to what I have had post surgery in the past.

Sith Happens
14 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

With our toughest games occurring in the first 6 of the season, we will need at least a loan signing, for CDM .

Unless we can get Eric Dier, stick with young hanson.

Archived