Where's Bradley?

SEAO

Looked at all the photos, interviews and video clips but can't see Bradley Johnson anywhere. The Irish lads are missing of course as is Albentosa,which you would expect. Have I missed him or is there another reason?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

There's a really big guy on the photos I don't recognise................

Obviously, I've no idea which big guy... but I'd bet you're probably looking at Rawson. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

The answer's much duller than you might think. I'm told Bradley's missus is expecting with the little one due any time now so he's been given extra time off for that.

Thanks for clearing that up Carl- best wishes to him and his family. No doubt he'll be claiming the full 2 weeks paternity leave at £138 /week

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

The answer's much duller than you might think. I'm told Bradley's missus is expecting with the little one due any time now so he's been given extra time off for that.

This won't satisfy the twitter drama queens. 

13 hours ago, SaintRam said:
11 hours ago, irobinson said:

thats the manager!

Obviously, I've no idea which big guy... but I'd bet you're probably looking at Rawson. 

It is indeed Rawson.  I'd no idea he's such a good looking hulk......... or even a hulk.......   bet the girls miss him at Rotherham !!

Archived