Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

That is not true . 

Hughes missed an absolute sitter against Carlisle and lost his man last night for Burtons goal but that's another issue  .

We are creating chances  though  

If you think that then there is no reasoning with you 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

If you think that then there is no reasoning with you 

Well you will see us improve with these new strikers .

They will make themselves available for the ball unlike the ones we have .

The ball just might stick up front rather than coming straight back at the midfield and defense 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Ticket prices are rising even for the teams who aren't spending £10m + on players and they probably would still be here regardless of signings.

Not as much as they have risen for us, but yes, we've always charged away fans those silly amounts I'll give you that. Only since we started splashing the cash have we started approaching £40 a pop. If the price increases aren't due to the spending, then what's the excuse?

Just now, Tombo said:

Not as much as they have risen for us, but yes, we've always charged away fans those silly amounts I'll give you that. Only since we started splashing the cash have we started approaching £40 a pop. If the price increases aren't due to the spending, then what's the excuse?

I don't know, it may be due to the spending for us, but there's numerous other clubs who are in profit for transfers and still increase prices each year. 

3 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Strange poster, he doesn't actually understand the posts and then replies to some kind of argument he makes up himself. Weird.

Weird hey. 

What is weird is thinking our strikers at the moment are any good. 

Like I say I'm going to laugh at you again and again 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Well you will see us improve with these new strikers .

They will make themselves available for the ball unlike the one we have. 

The ball just might stick up front rather than coming straight back at the midfield and defense 

Agreed strikers like these will stretch the game & create more space for our creative players. Unfortunately CM is never going to be able to do that and DB's best days are behind him. 

Still other rebuilding work needed but these signings will give us the goals to buy NP the time to do it

6 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Agreed strikers like these will stretch the game & create more space for our creative players. Unfortunately CM is never going to be able to do that and DB's best days are behind him. 

Still other rebuilding work needed but these signings will give us the goals to buy NP the time to do it

We're right in completely changing our attacking focus but I still maintain that key to turning our fortunes around is to find a naturally defensive-minded midfielder which then would free the shackles currently placed on Bryson, Will & Butterfield.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

We're right in completely changing our attacking focus but I still maintain that key to turning our fortunes around is to find a naturally defensive-minded midfielder which then would free the shackles currently placed on Bryson, Will & Butterfield.

We have Hanson and then we will have Thorne in October 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

Weird hey. 

What is weird is thinking our strikers at the moment are any good. 

Like I say I'm going to laugh at you again and again 

I have no idea what you are talking about or why you'd laugh at me. I want Martin to go.

Like I said, weird posts and weird interpretation.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Agree entirely with you Wolfie - we def need a physical midfield enforcer as well

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

I have no idea what you are talking about or why you'd laugh at me. I want Martin to go.

Like I said, weird posts and weird interpretation.

You want Martin to go .

Really that's a change of heart. 

Pull the other one ? 

Alright if your telling the truth I'll still laugh at you . 

Archived