Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23 July 2016 at 20:00, Purpleram said:

Somehow I don't think he would notice

This made me laugh out loud, just had to sign in to express my appreciation.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/transfer-talk-bristol-city-striker-linked-with-derby-county-fuels-speculation-over-future/story-29548182-detail/story.html

Transfer talk: Bristol City striker linked with Derby County fuels speculation over future

Bristol City hit man Jonathan Kodjia has fuelled speculation surrounding his future at Ashton Gate.

Kodjia has been linked with a move away from the Robins this summer, with Derby County among the clubs reported to be interested.

Aston Villa and Premier League new boys Middlesbrough are also said to be keen to land the £4m-rated Ivory Coast international.

Now, Kodjia has begun sharing links to articles reporting the latest speculation about him on his personal Facebook page, raising questions marks over his immediate future.

One of the articles claims that Everton and Stoke City are consider a swoop for the 26-year-old striker.

Kodjia joined City from French club Angers for around £2m last summer.

He scored 20 goals in all competitions last season and was on target against the Rams in April, albeit in a 3-2 defeat.

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Middlesbrough have just signed Negredo and have Rhodes

Everton have been taken over and are pushing for Europe

Stoke are after £20mil Berahino

He's too expensive for us with FFP and an already bloated squad with no attackers looking likely to be sold - £4mil rated is nonsense

Villa maybe for £8+ mil 

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 12:23, Woodley Ram said:

Simple in my view, we should buy him, he did well last year in a ( no disrespect to his current club) an average team. What could he achieve with the likes of Martin, Hughes, Thorne et al around him.

i think he will only get better 

Sorry I missed this post Woodley.

Definitely agree.

If necessary, let's sell both Hendrick and Keogh to finance his transfer fee.

He is exactly the type of player we need to really stretch the opposition and would likely score even more goals with the better service he can expect to get here.

He'd be worth every penny. I say pay whatever it takes to get him.

BUT. How come we bought Camara and not him? Bristol got him for only £2 million ffs. Are our so called scouts recruited from the Muppet Show by any chance?

Oh well.

Him and James Chester would still do a treat for me.

Archived