Please Derby fans..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited about it ,,,, I believe it's a spot on choice and I can assure all here and now ( bookmark this post if you like) that I will be totally patient as I fully believe we have a very good football manager at the helm who given time will do something very special with our club, that's not to say I won't accept it if he hits the ground running and we romp to promotion next season either ,,, we have a real football man ( also bleeds black and white) as owner and we have a talented passionate real football man as manager',,, yesssss come on you Rams

Football is not about just what happens on the pitch, its about the anticipation, the hope, the hype, the banter throughout the season not just when at the end, I've already made sure the red dogs I know that they may as well give us the title now.  I suppose you want us to change the songs as well, "if we get promotion, this is maybe what we will sing" or "now you gonna believe us, we going to be midtable"

i think some people take this forum way to seriously and should take it what it's really for.

Anyway time to get ready for England's warm up match, not long now until we will be lifting that European cup :-)

I'm willing to give him the full 3 years, we've gone down the throwing money at it route and that hasn't worked, Pearson is a fantastic coup and he's going to need time to change what needs to be changed, I'll happily take mid-table next season if it means taking the steps we need to take to improve in the long term. 

Please no more 25m pound spending sprees, if Pearson needs to do the 2 out 2 in and slowly rebuild the side then so be it, we will see improvements later on in the season imo, we'll see something taking shape and I'd rather we did it that way then spending vast amounts on bang average players and then never playing them to boot.

Reading must still be laughing at the fact we just threw 2m at Blackman, god only knows what NP and CP think of that, throwing money around because we've got it isn't healthy.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Anything like Clement then first game.

If things are anything like Clement's first game, then perhaps we ought to rest the entire first-team squad.

WARNING: We will lose games under Pearson and Powell!

Sorry - I just don't want to hear the NP out messages after we lose.

It may take a while to settle down and we may have to say goodbye to some familiar faces but I do now have confidence that we might go up with a team that's capable of staying there rather than scraping up.

Apparently North Stand Ram is spreading lies along the lines of Santa being a fraud and the tooth fairy being something made up by your mum and dad, I don't agree with him on that or the premise of this thread.

If we can't get excited even if it's unrealistic then what's the point.

I'm ironing my promotion underpants now, I'm not getting caught out like last time.

15 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Yes it's a great appointment.... Yes it's exciting.... But please, please don't go over the top and make yourselfs look silly. The championship is a 46 game season, and a long, hard slog, and nothing is a guarantee (we've learnt this the hard way). Enjoy the good news, but it isn't a foregone conclusion... 

UTR

There's a poll out already further those with high expectations, you couldn't make it up...............

3 hours ago, Purpleram said:

Apparently North Stand Ram is spreading lies along the lines of Santa being a fraud and the tooth fairy being something made up by your mum and dad, I don't agree with him on that or the premise of this thread.

If we can't get excited even if it's unrealistic then what's the point.

I'm ironing my promotion underpants now, I'm not getting caught out like last time.

Where did I say don't get excited? I said don't make yourself look like a ****. 

Archived