Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Doodle said:

If the rumours of it being Rhodes are  correct. I don't mind if it's on loan but can't see why we would buy him for a club record. Obviously not good enough at the next level, so would be a waste of money. Would love it to be Assombolonga. (A) he's good enough to play in the prem (b) it will fook forest off no end and (c) we have a ready made song. Assombolonga Assombolonga. We found him in forest, by the side of the road, in a black transit van, with a broken rear wiper. 

Bit harsh to say Rhodes is not good enough for the next level. 

This is the first time hes been there and he hasnt played yet. 

Assombalonga is my number one choice. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Do you have permission to use his tweets? 

2 hours ago, TopRam said:

He could of took it at anytime 

But what if it's today?

2 hours ago, Antonedcfc said:

He's just attention seeking ?

You need to look up on google what's fun meaning. 

2 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

We'll find out soon I guess, he isn't the only one.

Yeah init,

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

A more recent tweet suggests he's either going to be at Port Vale tonight or 'sat at home watching SSN'... has he given up staking out the training ground already then?

Are you stalker him? 

2 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Zzzzzzzzz. If he knows something, spread the love. Just attention seeking. 

You seems butt hurt?

1 hour ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Attention seekers.. Would love Rhodes! 

Again butt hurt?

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

He's trolling, look at his previous tweets. Calling other "ITKS" c*nts for making up news then goes on to do it himself half an hour later. People would do anything for a few retweets on twitter.

Why are you so sensitive?

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Don't know why people are sad enough to make up transfer news, like someone else said earlier, you're only going to disappoint your own fans

You definitely need to learn what's fun meaning... They're not 'sad' and I wish we all are experts like you....

59 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Can people not post **** off twitter from random idiots? Its not clever and sure as hell isnt funny 

Blimey why are you getting so sensitive? Chill out. 

P.S Rob Toone passed his regards for those that called him attention seeker. ?

I don't see a issue whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just think he's been the next big thing for  2 or 3 seasons and no prem team have come in for him( bit like McCormack) Now boro are trying to offload. Tells me something about his prem credentials. Fully agree on Assombolonga. Would rather him than Kodja or any other striker linked with us or any championship side for that matter . Do you know anything about the rumours were signing Grabban. For me he's not even the best B'mouth reserve striker, never mind the best option available. Would rather keep Martin, he or Weimann would be better imo to partner Vydra 

22 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Hello. Assume you havent heard anything but do you think there will be any in or outs before 11pm 2mro? If so who do you think they will be?

8 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Hello. Assume you havent heard anything but do you think there will be any in or outs before 11pm 2mro? If so who do you think they will be?

Honestly buddy I havent heard anything. Its really hard to get anything out the club at the minute. 

Other than Hendrick to Burnley is as good as done. Heard just under £11 million. Which, if true, is staggering.

Personally. Id be amazed if nobody comes in tomorrow. 

Id be disapponted if we didnt bring in at least 2.

22 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

But what if it's today?

Yeah init,

Are you stalker him? 

You seems butt hurt?

Again butt hurt?

You definitely need to learn what's fun meaning... They're not 'sad' and I wish we all are experts like you....

Twitter is a public forum, you don't need permission unless you make your account private. 

The only one being sensitive and making an issue here is you. So stand down. 

22 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

But what if it's today?

Yeah init,

Are you stalker him? 

You seems butt hurt?

Again butt hurt?

It's only fun if you're about 5 years old. Pretty sad that people make things up for retweets. I seem to remember you getting annoyed in the past for Twitter users making up rubbish

I'll be so happy when silly season is over and all this we are signing him, or him or whoever. 

We will all see if we have signed and or sold anyone soon enough. 

All these spoof Twitter ITK-ers, it's hilarious how folk jump on it as gospel and then want to crucify them when the joke is on them.

I am one of the many NOT ITK-ers on here and glad to be that as ignorance is bliss:cool:

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It's only fun if you're about 5 years old. Pretty sad that people make things up for retweets. I seem to remember you getting annoyed in the past for Twitter users making up rubbish

So it's okay for 'sad' people to make jokes puns on here but not on Twitter okay Mr Sensitive. 

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It's ok they are Twitter buddies

Archived