Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gone very quiet about Callum McManaman. He wasn't in WBA's suad today. Also, he's the sort of player we should be buying who isn't at the peak of his form and apparently isn't wanted by his club, so he should be a better value signing. Only 25, a lot of Premier League games under his belt, unplayable when on form and can go either wing. A genuine winger to play in our system which apparently needs genuine wingers.

Maybe Forestieri is a smokescreen?

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Gone very quiet about Callum McManaman. He wasn't in WBA's suad today. Also, he's the sort of player we should be buying who isn't at the peak of his form and apparently isn't wanted by his club, so he should be a better value signing. Only 25, a lot of Premier League games under his belt, unplayable when on form and can go either wing. A genuine winger to play in our system which apparently needs genuine wingers.

Maybe Forestieri is a smokescreen?

I doubt Forestieri would be a smokescreen for a player West Brom have probably offered around to clubs. I always thought a smokescreen in transfers was used when buying a player who teams probably wouldn't know is available at a certain price.

11 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I doubt Forestieri would be a smokescreen for a player West Brom have probably offered around to clubs. I always thought a smokescreen in transfers was used when buying a player who teams probably wouldn't know is available at a certain price.

Fair enough. I'd still rather McManaman than Forestieri.

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Fair enough. I'd still rather McManaman than Forestieri.

Forestieri would cause a lot more excitement among the majority of fans, as he was a top performer last season.

But I completely agree about signing someone whose value is lower!

Derby dream team to end the season

Carson

Yedlin        Keogh        Shackell          Forsyth

Mccmanaman   Thorne     James         Russell

forestieri/ince

wells

8 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Derby dream team to end the season

Carson

Yedlin        Keogh        Shackell          Forsyth

Mccmanaman   Thorne     James         Russell

forestieri/ince

wells

No Hughes?

1 minute ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

He wont fit into Pearson's plans

Just now, DCFC4LIFE said:

Not physical enough 

I think he would be a lot better with a pure defensive mid like Thorne next to him as it would allow him to focus on being creative. Matty James is staying at Leicester now

On 10 August 2016 at 18:53, Cam the Ram said:

Surely they wouldn't allow him to leave with all the injury problems they've currently got? 

This. 

10 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Afobe on bench.... king and wilson start and they have grabban also.... 10-12m bid for afobe would be awesome

Not a chance. 

Archived