9 players in 'The 100 Club'

admira

It must be a long time since we could say that. and it's great to see some stability in the squad. Shackell should be joining them soon.

Rams league appearances (including subs) per player @ 27/04/2016

Players currently out on loan in bold. Only includes those who have ever played for us in the league. e.g. No Alex Pearce.

When compiling this, I was surprised to see that Hughes has only scored for us 7 times. Feels like more.

Jeff Hendrick (194)
Craig Bryson (183)
Richard Keogh (176)
Lee Grant (170)
Jake Buxton (137)
Chris Martin (135)
Will Hughes (125)
Johnny Russell (121)
Craig Forsyth (112)

Jason Shackell (90)
Conor Sammon (83)
Cyrus Christie (78)
Tom Ince (58)
George Thorne (44)
Jacob Butterfield (36)
Darren Bent (35)
Scott Carson (34)
Bradley Johnson (31)
Ryan Shotton (31)
Mason Bennett (30)

Andreas Weimann (29)
Stephen Warnock (27)
Jamie Hanson (20)
Marcus Olsson (14)
Chris Baird (14)
Nick Blackman (13)
Raul Albentosa (8)
Abdoul Camara (4)
Kwame Thomas (4)
Ivan Calero (2)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than half of them must be sub appearances.

He's only played enough minutes to constitute 49 games.

4,389 minutes, compared to Cyrus Christies 6,485 minutes, for example.

Just to keep up the theme of looking how the appearances translate to minutes, here's the top 4 rearranged by them:

Richard Keogh - 15,718'

Lee Grant - 15,016'

Jeff Hendrick - 14,324'

Craig Bryson - 14,206'

Also,

14 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Nice to see so many of Steve McClaren's signings making that list.

:ph34r:

I get that youre a broken record but I couldnt help but bite, 

How would any McClaren signings get on an appearance list already? You'll notice Christie, Thorne (injured for an entire season) climbing it pretty quickly.

Other than that he didn't really make many signings (arguably Ince and Bent are his too), all he did was take the players Clough bought and showed us all how much better at coaching he is than Nigel.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Just to keep up the theme of looking how the appearances translate to minutes, here's the top 4 rearranged by them:

Richard Keogh - 15,718'

Lee Grant - 15,016'

Jeff Hendrick - 14,324'

Craig Bryson - 14,206'

Also,

I get that youre a broken record but I couldnt help but bite, 

How would any McClaren signings get on an appearance list already? You'll notice Christie, Thorne (injured for an entire season) climbing it pretty quickly.

Other than that he didn't really make many signings (arguably Ince and Bent are his too), all he did was take the players Clough bought and showed us all how much better at coaching he is than Nigel.

Bite away.

So much better that he's on the managerial scrap heap after losing the plot again, This time spending 70m quid to never be out of the bottom 4.

So much better that he spent two season unable to sign a player any better than the ones he was left with.

He inherited a side good enough and he ruined them, totally lost the respect of the squad and HE'S the one you'll defend to the hilt.

Anyone would think you're responding that way deliberately just cos it's me and my views?

Blimey, even the next 3 on the list Shackell, Christie and Thorne were all either signed or lined up by clueless negative Clough.

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Bite away.

So much better that he's on the managerial scrap heap after losing the plot again, This time spending 70m quid to never be out of the bottom 4.

So much better that he spent two season unable to sign a player any better than the ones he was left with.

He inherited a side good enough and he ruined them, totally lost the respect of the squad and HE'S the one you'll defend to the hilt.

Anyone would think you're responding that way deliberately just cos it's me and my views?

Blimey, even the next 3 on the list Shackell, Christie and Thorne were all either signed or lined up by clueless negative Clough.

I won't defend him to the hilt, what a ridiculous thing to say. I'll defend him further than I'll defend Clough though. Because he's better than Clough, and Clough will never surpass him. Clough will forever be below McClaren in the managerial pecking order of history. Always. Does it hurt to read, ronnie? 

Also, Christie and Thorne weren't lined up by Clough.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I won't defend him to the hilt, what a ridiculous thing to say. I'll defend him further than I'll defend Clough though. Because he's better than Clough, and Clough will never surpass him. Clough will forever be below McClaren in the managerial pecking order of history. Always. Does it hurt to read, ronnie? 

Of course it doesn't hurt to read it.

It's your subjective opinion.

It might hurt if you'd been proven to be a football expert, spot on with all of your views. But so far you've shown you don't even need to know what's going on at a club before you'll jump on a bandwagon of negativity.

Find me any club where Clough has a 22% win record having spent 70 million quid. Find me any club that Clough has got relegated.

And Christie was almost signed sealed and delivered before NC left, and it was Forsyth who identified Thorne but there was some doubt over the size of any potential perm fee.

Apart from that, you're spot on again.

Just now, ronnieronalde said:

Of course it doesn't hurt to read it.

It's your subjective opinion.

It might hurt if you'd been proven to be a football expert, spot on with all of your views. But so far you've shown you don't even need to know what's going on at a club before you'll jump on a bandwagon of negativity.

Find me any club where Clough has a 22% win record having spent 70 million quid. Find me any club that Clough has got relegated.

And Christie was almost signed sealed and delivered before NC left, and it was Forsyth who identified Thorne but there was some doubt over the size of any potential perm fee.

Apart from that, you're spot on again.

Christie was almost signed sealed and delivered before NC left but joined in the summer at the end of the season? Why didn't he join in January then?

And why would doubt of any potential perm fee stand in the way of Thorne joining us if NC had identified him? He joined on loan in January (4 months after Clough left) ok, and there was no mention of Derby interest when he joined Watford on loan in November.

And it isn't subjective opinion, Clough simply isn't as good as McClaren. He doesn't have a 22% win record having spent £70m because he'll never be given the opportunity to manage at that level ;)

20 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Christie was. .. .. We tried to sign him in the last summer of Cloughs stewardship.

Archived